BD twin wants game to check in

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Bel Airs » February 10th, 2015, 10:06 pm





oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 15320
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm
Location: North Texas
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby 1Million » February 10th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Who the fucc is this guy? Why did they make this video? Why did you post it?

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Bel Airs » February 10th, 2015, 10:17 pm

You and this "who is this guy" shit, get out of the suburbs. He must be somebody if some washed up west coast rapper shouted him out a bunch of times. OT niggas I swear if it ain't on MTV or BET its not real. This is a chitown legend pay your respects :tiphat:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Bel Airs » February 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm


oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 15320
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm
Location: North Texas
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby 1Million » February 10th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Bel Airs wrote:You and this "who is this guy" shit, get out of the suburbs. He must be somebody if some washed up west coast rapper shouted him out a bunch of times. OT niggas I swear if it ain't on MTV or BET its not real. This is a chitown legend pay your respects :tiphat:

:whaat: "get out of the suburbs" don't nobody know who the fucc this nigga is outside Chicago, you posting this like this dude is somebody. I don't give a fucc if he's a chitown legend, I'm in Dallas :whaat:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1600
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am
Location: Off Halstead
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby BuffaloCriss » February 10th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Check in with M***** 1st

og
og
Posts: 13112
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby BkBarclays » February 11th, 2015, 12:13 am

Game always shouting out names.

Whoeva this nigga is tryna get that extortion money early lol.

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24878
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby BluntedUp » February 11th, 2015, 12:14 am

:whaat: broke niggas tho

game stay name droppin. every song he name drop. :lol: shit every 4th bar ends with a name drop. :lol:

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby KOM » February 11th, 2015, 12:28 am

BD twin a Chicago hoodstar tho....don't know his purpose of this video :lol: ... The game ain't nobody and no nobody outside the chi ,except for a few spots, don't know twin......niggaz be stravin for attention these days :facepalm:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Bel Airs » February 11th, 2015, 12:55 am

These niggas had businesses in ATL and were making millions of dollars :shrug:

boss
boss
Posts: 2642
Joined: November 8th, 2014, 4:57 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Bel Airs » February 11th, 2015, 12:55 am

Had they own radio station, game thought he was plugged, he better find 40 glocc and get that street cred up :whaat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 902
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 8:07 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Outlaw

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Redro5150 » February 11th, 2015, 1:05 am

Yo Twenty74, what tf is titanic stones? lol

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 26th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Yo Twenty74, what tf is titanic stones? lol

they aint in GA thats fo sho :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby TWENTY74 » July 26th, 2015, 6:37 pm

i swear i hate u .i will pay u $$ to fly to Atlanta or macon frfr ..u got my name all in your shit .

boss
boss
Posts: 2564
Joined: September 6th, 2011, 11:43 pm
Location: Bronx
Region: North East
Affiliation: twenty74K

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Nemo » July 26th, 2015, 6:55 pm

why you wanna fly my man dose out there for? to tell him stories on how obsessed you are with us latinos? :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4148
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Billi G » July 26th, 2015, 7:00 pm

I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby TWENTY74 » July 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.


hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4148
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Billi G » July 26th, 2015, 7:30 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.


hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:


I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement shit.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1639
Joined: May 15th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Location: Jerz
Region: North East
Affiliation: Murda gang

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby suwhoop status » July 26th, 2015, 9:45 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.


hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:


I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement shit.

What would Larry Hoover trying to bring unity to Chicago have to do with this bd nigguh wanting to holla at the game. Game from cali
:whaat:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4148
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 11:38 am

suwhoop status wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I doubt on some beef shit, older guy, done a little time, got his head on straight, it's probably all politics. Larry Hoover been tryna bring unity to Chicago.


hoover ain't got nothing to do with vell & the voker twins .dis bdn , hoover's gdn / moorish now lol him and fort locked up on the same unit :lol:


I never said Larry Hoover was BD, I said he was trying to bring unity to Chicago. The older kats understand that, so this could be on some movement shit.

What would Larry Hoover trying to bring unity to Chicago have to do with this bd nigguh wanting to holla at the game. Game from cali
:whaat:


Because Larry Hoover has been trying to bring unity to Chicago, so I'm sure the old heads in the pen have gotten word by now as all the years he has been locked down have passed. So BD twin feeling the movement after sitting out for a while having enough time to think thought to himself{I'm Guessing} instead of getting on some beef shit because I'm too old for the petty bullshit I'll just use this situation and get in touch with Game for resources since the opportunity already presented itself on it's own. Listen closely to the key words he chose to use in the video. IJS, that's what a wise O.G. kat would do. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I thought to myself should I even be putting an anonymous person on thehoodup who could possibly be the feds on game? Then I realized it doesn't matter, because the Original Jews, the true Hebrew Israelites are taking back over real soon anyways, it's inevitable, it's too late for the cowards, and also the rest of the saints who never thought of this need to hear and see my take on it so they can be encouraged themselves and encourage other saints.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby TWENTY74 » July 27th, 2015, 12:06 pm

:lol: texas outlaws, u right ..but im saying 2 different mobs . these III'S just got out of jail .he tryna lay back & kkool it .but larry ain't his chief .dat'll be a slap in shorty face & vell .& the older chiefs is preaching that unity .united in peace.org shit ..most mobs got young chiefs who ain't with dat lol :lol: .if angelo was alive today, i know he wouldn't. i wonder would he been back in chic or stayed in Atlanta :ohhh:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4148
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 12:35 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::lol: texas outlaws, u right ..but im saying 2 different mobs . these III'S just got out of jail .he tryna lay back & kkool it .but larry ain't his chief .dat'll be a slap in shorty face & vell .& the older chiefs is preaching that unity .united in peace.org shit ..most mobs got young chiefs who ain't with dat lol :lol: .if angelo was alive today, i know he wouldn't. i wonder would he been back in chic or stayed in Atlanta :ohhh:


To be honest I didn't understand everything you said, it's the way you type but, it doesn't really matter if it's two different mobs or not. Doesn't matter if Larry is not his chief. It wouldn't be a slap. It matters only to an extent if the young chiefs aren't with it. Angelo is not here so he doesn't matter.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby TWENTY74 » July 27th, 2015, 12:44 pm

but larry can't stop dis bdn vs gdn war dat started in the 60s .he got shot, ended 69 n started back 79- til now :shrug: ...the worst blakk gang war .but if u think he kan :lol: gds ain't even listening to larry ,like sircboychris :lmao: i mean wild100chris :lmao:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 12:54 pm

Nemo wrote:why you wanna fly my man dose out there for? to tell him stories on how obsessed you are with us latinos? :lol:

typical Day for Black People

1) Wake up at 8 pm

2)beat their fam

3) rape their grandmas

4)go to KFC

5) praise obama for being black

6) Eat some shit same color as skin

7) watch white people day and night

9) put coco butta on

10) go to bed.
this describes Twenty74 in a nutshell :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: BD twin wants game to check in

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 12:56 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:i swear i hate u .i will pay u $$ to fly to Atlanta or macon frfr ..u got my name all in your shit .

keyboard warrior
Image

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aintnolove, AllochkaFar, banaysrael, ILick-Queens, Majestic-12 [Bot], Q., SwaGGMoney, townbizzEa$T O, Yahoo [Bot], YayArea and 186 guests