Is ignorance in Hip-hop music the reason why the ghetto is the way it is?

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Re: Is ignorance in Hip-hop music the reason why the ghetto is the way it is?

Post by Fake Deleted » February 6th, 2015, 5:21 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:Like Twenty74. You can tell he's poseur the way he's to into Chicago gang politics like he actually Rambo'd out that bitch & the way he go hard to post them ignorant ass videos. He definitely been influenced :comeon:
kome to Georgia n try me n my nation :2cents: :tiphat:
Rather y'all have the stupidity to actually kill somebody or whatever dumb thing y'all strive so hard to do. It doesn't change the fact that you been influenced to that lifestyle through the ignorant side of Hip-hop & watching to many gangster movies :shrug:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » February 6th, 2015, 5:25 am

Juelz Santana even admitted himself that he was influenced to that lifestyle from listening to "Gangsta Music" :lol: The lethal injection system is a powerful trap to those who don't see clearly that their being played, (not really) but really.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Like Twenty74. You can tell he's poseur the way he's to into Chicago gang politics like he actually Rambo'd out that bitch & the way he go hard to post them ignorant ass videos. He definitely been influenced :comeon:
:lol: :2cents:

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » July 27th, 2015, 1:42 pm

No da ghetto was designed da way it is waaaaayyyyyy before hip hop

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 1:50 pm

No, because ignorance in the Ghetto been here way long before rap music, but it does play a major role in the continuation of the ignorance in the Ghetto.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » July 27th, 2015, 1:55 pm

Okay, the Ghetto was here way before Hip-Hop. Understood. The question was do y'all think Hip-Hop now is influences the Ghetto to continue the cycle? Even though every timeline had violence they weren't as reckless & unorganized as now. People listen to Thug Hip-Hop songs & movies then choose that lifestyle. Nowaday most things are trends/fake. What's a real Street dude to you? Just because you're a gang member nowaday don't mean you real even if you murdered someone. Gangs let anybody in from the Ghetto to the Suburbs now because it's a trendy thing. Most heads bangin', hustling drugs & all types of illegal shit do it because it's cool & fast money. There's no more "I Had To Do It Because I Had No Other Choice" type of people on the Streets nowaday. They become that now after spending X amount of years in prison for trying to be cool & live a lifestyle that they chose instead of it choosing them.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » July 27th, 2015, 1:58 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:No, because ignorance in the Ghetto been here way long before rap music, but it does play a major role in the continuation of the ignorance in the Ghetto.
That's where I'm getting at. I feel if music & other televised entertainment wasn't the way it was the Ghetto would be a lot different. Like when Hip-Hop 1st came out they was spreading positive messages about getting your education & some told their Street life, but now everybody on this promotion of ignorance shit.

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » July 27th, 2015, 2:03 pm

U know what it definitely does influence ppl whether its positive or negative bcuz i know a nigga dat admitted himself he jumped off da porch & started hustling at 12 bcuz he listened to jeezy's first album...i think its depending on da individual as well

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 2:05 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:U know what it definitely does influence ppl whether its positive or negative bcuz i know a nigga dat admitted himself he jumped off da porch & started hustling at 12 bcuz he listened to jeezy's first album...i think its depending on da individual as well
Dipset had everybody rocking Bandanas claiming Gangs on the East Coast :2cents:

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » July 27th, 2015, 2:08 pm

Ny been blooding before dip set. Since the mid 90z dip set was 2000z.

Dip set made ot niggaz wear bandanas and claiming blood :2cents:

Music is say puts the battery in your back to do certain shit. It can b taken the wrong way but for the most part it's the individual.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 2:11 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Ny been blooding before dip set. Since the mid 90z dip set was 2000z.

Dip set made ot niggaz wear bandanas and claiming blood :2cents:

Music is say puts the battery in your back to do certain shit. It can b taken the wrong way but for the most part it's the individual.
you can say the same for Gunit everybody was rocking Black too actually had Gang Sets named Gunit too I used to thought all of them were Crip or Blood or Folks

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » July 27th, 2015, 2:11 pm

Now young thug,asap Rocky,kanye etc got niggaz wearing tight ass feminine clothes

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 2:18 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:Now young thug,asap Rocky,kanye etc got niggaz wearing tight ass feminine clothes
:ohhh: holy shit your right but Im seeing all rappers dress like that even the Older ones like Jim Jones and Juelz Santana I forgot the Video but he was saying I rock Girl Belts cause it looks good im like more power to the dude for creativeness but why is he rocking Gurl Belts makes me wonder :discust:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » July 27th, 2015, 2:21 pm

West Coast Gangsta Rap influenced the whole United States to wanna rep Crips & Pirus period. Gangster documentaries influenced heads to wanna rep Chicago Gangs. Only Gang I could say didn't come to New York on some influence shit is the Latin Kings & Queens Nation. People say Los Angeles Gangs were in New York in the 80's & that's a bullshit lie. Y'all know the 90's when Los Angeles Gangsta Rap was on their Thug Life wave is what made Crips & Pirus come to play in New York. Then again, I don't listen to Spanish music so I can't even tell if they was influenced because majority of Latin Kings & Queens out here are Puerto Rican, but in Chicago their Mexican. I never in my life heard of Gangster Disciples until 2005 when the South started making music & 3-6 Mafia & nem came back. Now all of a sudden New York has Gangster Disciples? Same people say Crips & Gangster Disciples merged out here in 2003 & started representing the 6 because UBN rep the 5 :comeon: All that shit is influenced & lame. The media is trying to keep us down & the Ghetto doesn't even see that. That's why so many indictments are going down in New York & they kicking heads who's stuck on that dumb mentality out & moving smart people & those with the money in. It's war out here & the Ghetto is losing & don't even know it.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 2:35 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:West Coast Gangsta Rap influenced the whole United States to wanna rep Crips & Pirus period. Gangster documentaries influenced heads to wanna rep Chicago Gangs. Only Gang I could say didn't come to New York on some influence shit is the Latin Kings & Queens Nation. People say Los Angeles Gangs were in New York in the 80's & that's a bullshit lie. Y'all know the 90's when Los Angeles Gangsta Rap was on their Thug Life wave is what made Crips & Pirus come to play in New York. Then again, I don't listen to Spanish music so I can't even tell if they was influenced because majority of Latin Kings & Queens out here are Puerto Rican, but in Chicago their Mexican. I never in my life heard of Gangster Disciples until 2005 when the South started making music & 3-6 Mafia & nem came back. Now all of a sudden New York has Gangster Disciples? Same people say Crips & Gangster Disciples merged out here in 2003 & started representing the 6 because UBN rep the 5 :comeon: All that shit is influenced & lame. The media is trying to keep us down & the Ghetto doesn't even see that. That's why so many indictments are going down in New York & they kicking heads who's stuck on that dumb mentality out & moving smart people & those with the money in. It's war out here & the Ghetto is losing & don't even know it.
Young Jeezy was a big influence for the GDz
Three Six Mafia also was too I know in the Midwest and South

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » July 27th, 2015, 2:50 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:No, because ignorance in the Ghetto been here way long before rap music, but it does play a major role in the continuation of the ignorance in the Ghetto.
That's where I'm getting at. I feel if music & other televised entertainment wasn't the way it was the Ghetto would be a lot different. Like when Hip-Hop 1st came out they was spreading positive messages about getting your education & some told their Street life, but now everybody on this promotion of ignorance shit.
I agree. I mean, I understand where people are coming from when they want to tell their story, keepin it real, but if you're putting out more negative music than positive then you're contributing to the extension of the corrupted influence the music has on our communities and others. Like Pimp C said, don't just tell one side of the story, tell both. Some people don't look at it that way because they don't see it being wrong. From alot of the new music now days, to television and social media, the word real gets thrown around like the negativity is cool.

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » July 27th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Black wall street stop misleading the crowd because u feel that way about the topic. Call it like it is.

They weren't Cali crips n bloods bangin in the 80z. It was just one crip set 30z..them Belize niggaz got here in like 1990..sold drugs..started cripping in that area of Harlem in the mid 90z...by 97..they got snatched up. They were here longer then they were actually banging for the fact bloods didn't pop up until the mid 90z and before that they were just going at it wit other drug crews over drug turf.

I think Cali movies influenced more then the music. The times u r talking about cities didn't even have that much knowledge of other cities unless u been there..wasn't no utube or social media..not even the Internet....a lot of shit was brought here and twisted up and in a lot of cases just blatantly faked.

To recruit..u had to walk around and convince someone to join ya movement. Hit the pavement.

How u didn't hear about gd til 2005 and if I'm not mistaken u said u from bk...with all the crips n gd were heavy at since like the end of the 90z..crips and gds merged in 2003 :cmon: ..

I get it I don't like the ny bloods n crips but don't mislead people and tell em ur story because ur story isn't the actual story of what happened in my..thebshitbi saying u sound like some ot nigga or a nigga that recently moved to ny.

Just keep it a buck stop misleading all I'm saying.

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » July 27th, 2015, 3:41 pm

@doseoftruth yea i think i remember dat interview wit juelz sayin dat gay shit...dats how all dat gay shi starts one day its lemme wear dis girl belt it looks nice, then its lemme wear these jeggins their dope, then its lemme wear dis skirt because it's comfortable lol

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » July 27th, 2015, 3:46 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Black wall street stop misleading the crowd because u feel that way about the topic. Call it like it is.

They weren't Cali crips n bloods bangin in the 80z. It was just one crip set 30z..them Belize niggaz got here in like 1990..sold drugs..started cripping in that area of Harlem in the mid 90z...by 97..they got snatched up. They were here longer then they were actually banging for the fact bloods didn't pop up until the mid 90z and before that they were just going at it wit other drug crews over drug turf.

I think Cali movies influenced more then the music. The times u r talking about cities didn't even have that much knowledge of other cities unless u been there..wasn't no utube or social media..not even the Internet....a lot of shit was brought here and twisted up and in a lot of cases just blatantly faked.

To recruit..u had to walk around and convince someone to join ya movement. Hit the pavement.

How u didn't hear about gd til 2005 and if I'm not mistaken u said u from bk...with all the crips n gd were heavy at since like the end of the 90z..crips and gds merged in 2003 :cmon: ..

I get it I don't like the ny bloods n crips but don't mislead people and tell em ur story because ur story isn't the actual story of what happened in my..thebshitbi saying u sound like some ot nigga or a nigga that recently moved to ny.

Just keep it a buck stop misleading all I'm saying.
I'm from Brooklyn, yes. And yea, I found out about Disciples in 2005. Just because I lived in Brooklyn you think I gave a thought about Gangster Disciples & they weren't even my side of Brooklyn. I knew of the 6 riding Crips. I heard the whole Crips & Folks thing was created in 2003, but that's the keyword "heard", I'm not Crip or Disciple. My years of growing up I was around Bloods, Crips & Latin Kings no Disciple associates. I started bangin' in late 06 that's when I started to hear more about other gangs such as Black P. Stones, Vice Lords & nem. Sorry, if I didn't grow up following up on gangs & being proud of nonsense. Also, I moved out of Brooklyn to stay with my aunt in Queens from 2003 to 2006 in Far Rock where I 1st heard about the Disciples. Even if so, around those times I gave no care I was chasing pussy like crazy to care about gangs to the max like a lot of people.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » July 27th, 2015, 3:51 pm

And I'm a 90's baby going by what y'all said about it being Crips in New York during the late 80's. Still in all the late 80's is when N.W.A & nem got hot & that lifestyle started to influence. Thug Life 90's influenced Pirus in New York. The South, documentaries & internet influenced Disciples in New York. They wasn't ringing any bells the way Crips & Pirus was during the time I was growing up in Brooklyn till I got to Queens & heard about them as I got older. And it was Young Jeezy & nem that use to shout out Disciples & Larry Hoover then all of a sudden Disciples had this outburst of members.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » July 27th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Only foreign gang I would say wasn't media trap that old heads say were out here was Vice Lords that had a few members & till this day you don't even hear about Vice Lords in New York because either they was official & on their thing or just faded out period. Every other gang has fakes that been influenced by television entertainment.

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » July 27th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Only foreign gang I would say wasn't media trap that old heads say were out here was Vice Lords that had a few members & till this day you don't even hear about Vice Lords in New York because either they was official & on their thing or just faded out period. Every other gang has fakes that been influenced by television entertainment.
them , the breeds & souls . & watch your , white friend on here my stalker fina quote me .knowing i don't read his shit & not fina reply back to him :lmao: :lmao: .dose of truth is the dumbest lamest white troll on here .nigga said jeezy was an influence for gdn :facepalm: :cmon:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Image :lol: