Ashland Vikings

Redro5150
underboss
underboss

Ashland Vikings

Post by Redro5150 » January 20th, 2015, 9:31 pm

Are they still around or Nah? I met one dude saying he was from somewhere near chi I think and he was talking bout telling AVs. Never heard of them since. Shit that was the first time.

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain

Re: Ashland Vikings

Post by INSANE FLAME » January 20th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Redro5150 wrote:Are they still around or Nah? I met one dude saying he was from somewhere near chi I think and he was talking bout telling AVs. Never heard of them since. Shit that was the first time.
Bruhhh.....
If you wanna know info about chi mobs its prolly best you bring that shyt to the Midwest forum :cmon:

Anyways yeah they insane folks with us n the Spanish cobras n rest of insane family

Redro5150
underboss
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » January 21st, 2015, 2:06 am

INSANE FLAME wrote:
Redro5150 wrote:Are they still around or Nah? I met one dude saying he was from somewhere near chi I think and he was talking bout telling AVs. Never heard of them since. Shit that was the first time.
Bruhhh.....
If you wanna know info about chi mobs its prolly best you bring that shyt to the Midwest forum :cmon:

Anyways yeah they insane folks with us n the Spanish cobras n rest of insane family
Nah I thought they was Midwest but I really didn't know, was gonna put it in Midwest but decided against it. I never heard of them making moves or anything tho, did they start out predominately white?

INSANE FLAME
captain
captain

Post by INSANE FLAME » January 21st, 2015, 2:11 am

Yeah they did along with the duces and c notes