Most bitch made set in the entire country?

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Most bitch made set in the entire country?

Postby _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 2:32 pm

Pretty much every city has at least one set that's been smashed into almost nothing, and is only barely holding on to a couple blocks at this point. The question is, who do you think has taken enough L's lately to actually be ranked as the number one most bitch made set in all of America in the year of our Lord 2015? I know Chicago has numerous sets like the Latin Stylers and Popes who you always hear about being pushed into near non-existence, down here in MS we got Royal Knights rollin around lookin like this: Image

...y'all know how it is. So, who's your choice?

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Most bitch made set in the entire country?

Postby Skrill Gates » January 3rd, 2015, 2:37 pm

Tht will be all Crips!!! :tiphat:

major
major
Region: North East
Affiliation: I'm rollin' wit da "7"18 an da Crescent

Postby BlueYork » January 3rd, 2015, 2:59 pm

brolic where you from?An them knights are on that white power chit from the south,the mother land scr's ain't trying to hear that chit.Shout's to the real simon city royals.
scr homie.jpg
scr homie.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 1459 times

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » January 3rd, 2015, 5:56 pm

Southern Disciples are the most friendliest mothfuckas I've ever seen .

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: West Side Toronto Jokers 13 Canada

Postby HxTwo.Balah » January 3rd, 2015, 6:15 pm

Shut up bitch. Stop making these gayass gang question threads you los santos role playing faggot. :tiphat:

prospect
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Cboiii818 » January 3rd, 2015, 6:27 pm

Coast crabs and all disciples

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 9:35 pm

Shut up bitch. Stop making these gayass gang question threads you los santos role playing faggot.

Way to go at me with an alt. Who are you?

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 9:36 pm

brolic where you from?An them knights are on that white power chit from the south,the mother land scr's ain't trying to hear that chit.Shout's to the real simon city royals.

Jacktown, MS. I'm cool with several SCRs but Royal Knights is a bunch of meth addicted wannabe KKK members

superior
superior
Affiliation: 126

Postby B126D » January 3rd, 2015, 9:54 pm

Fuck does this even matter? Ya world must be really small for this to be relevant for you.

Bronies and now this shit. :whaat:

captain
captain
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 3rd, 2015, 10:43 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Pretty much every city has at least one set that's been smashed into almost nothing, and is only barely holding on to a couple blocks at this point. The question is, who do you think has taken enough L's lately to actually be ranked as the number one most bitch made set in all of America in the year of our Lord 2015? I know Chicago has numerous sets like the Latin Stylers and Popes who you always hear about being pushed into near non-existence, down here in MS we got Royal Knights rollin around lookin like this: Image

...y'all know how it is. So, who's your choice?

Lol this really IRKs or you just pull a hick pic from Google? The Knights used to be JV Folks using the rakes but calling them tridents and gripping the Gs nuts in prison/streets like they wanted to be a G so bad they would do anything the black Folks would tell em to.

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » January 3rd, 2015, 10:48 pm

^Key word: used to be. Go to a Knights hood somewhere like Clarksdale and you're likely to get jumped by some homeless 40 year-olds who will call you nigger lookin for change to cop some Steel Reserve

captain
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty Insane Black Gangster Disciple Nation

Postby Dray900 » January 4th, 2015, 4:45 am

TWENTY74 wrote:pretty boi bloods all bloods 2 me.. even the hardcore ones in fla,ga texas etc still have dat flossy pretty boi side I kan get under them n take advantage, I kan't say krips unless in Atlanta I mean :shrug: ........

fuck GD fuck BDK fuck brickquad fuck tooka fuck JOJO 600 300 OTF OBLOCK stevedrive RIP L'a RIP Nunu GDK

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » January 4th, 2015, 3:33 pm

I hear most people claiming LK out in Cali are pretty suss :shrug:

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 4th, 2015, 7:44 pm

_brolic_ wrote:I hear most people claiming LK out in Cali are pretty suss :shrug:

From who tho? There are righteous bros in CA. But just like everywhere you will have suspect MFs in every group that aren't who they say they are and get no love from the real.

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 4th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Dray900 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:pretty boi bloods all bloods 2 me.. even the hardcore ones in fla,ga texas etc still have dat flossy pretty boi side I kan get under them n take advantage, I kan't say krips unless in Atlanta I mean :shrug: ........

fuck GD fuck BDK fuck brickquad fuck tooka fuck JOJO 600 300 OTF OBLOCK stevedrive RIP L'a RIP Nunu GDK

I've been peepin your posts on here all 600 a day and you now sayin BDK but you BD? BFBD or whatever but then you sayin RIP LA and shit. I'm OT and know that don't make a lick of sense. I can't take you serious at all. Not like I ever really did tho.

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » January 5th, 2015, 12:39 pm

More nominees:
Gaylords (of course)
Stoned Freaks
basically any of them old ass Chi white gangs

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 2:16 pm

_brolic_ wrote:More nominees:
Gaylords (of course)
Stoned Freaks

Can't always go off names tho. All them weird names people used to come up with were goofy but back then when there were gangs of every color they were goin at it on a daily basis. The main reason for the GLs gettin pushed back was the IGs. But it wasn't an overnight deal, that was a long process. Same with the smaller ones. Dueces, CNOTES, SFs, all of them were white but changed the racial make up to adapt. There's levels to that shit. All those 5 and 6 mobs that aren't active like that on the streets are still honored as Fins and folks because they have old heads in them walls. They may not be the go to guys in there but they are part of their respected Nations. Always will be. There's a code.

major
major
Region: North East
Affiliation: I'm rollin' wit da "7"18 an da Crescent

Postby BlueYork » January 5th, 2015, 2:22 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:More nominees:
Gaylords (of course)
Stoned Freaks

Can't always go off names tho. All them weird names people used to come up with were goofy but back then when there were gangs of every color they were goin at it on a daily basis. The main reason for the GLs gettin pushed back was the IGs. But it wasn't an overnight deal, that was a long process. Same with the smaller ones. Dueces, CNOTES, SFs, all of them were white but changed the racial make up to adapt. There's levels to that shit. All those 5 and 6 mobs that aren't active like that on the streets are still honored as Fins and folks because they have old heads in them walls. They may not be the go to guys in there but they are part of their respected Nations. Always will be. There's a code.

Stone Freaks ain't switched,they started an ended white.You sure you didn't mean't the SD's?

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 2:35 pm

I'm sayin all those white mobs that started off white and considered white mobs are still considered to be of white origins but the make up of the Orgs changed with the times. Like LKs is a Latin based Nation but have all races. Shit I know of a white Stone outside of ATL and everyone knows who China Moe is in Chi. Just sayin most started one way but people moving in and moving out of areas opened gaps for other races within the mobs. Not saying white mobs or Hispanic mobs or black mobs changed their classification. Shit there are all or mostly white Fluids in IL. Classifications are the same, White, Hispanic and Black Fins and Folks.

superior
superior

Postby _brolic_ » January 5th, 2015, 3:41 pm

I thought C-Notes and Deuces were still overwhelmingly white, though? :shrug: Regardless I wasn't really talking about them, they still put in work from what I hear

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » January 5th, 2015, 4:05 pm

mickey cobras

captain
captain

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 5th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Notes MAY have a block or 2 but I2D still have a few and they have a grip of Mex and blacks especially in Aurora. Went to HS with a dude from Naperville and he told me about them. Ironically he was a white GD haha.

fresh meat
Affiliation: Almighty Simon City Royal Nation

Postby $irGhost » December 29th, 2016, 1:33 am

Lot of misguided royals in tha sip! We dont even claim the star anymore! We almighty! Cross is boss fam

Return to Lobby