Vicelords migrating

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Re: Vicelords migrating

Postby 1Million » December 12th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Vice Lords one of the biggest black mobs in America :2cents: Do they even got TVs in Oak Cliff?

Yeah we got TVs. We just don't give a fucc about what's going on in Chicago :whaat:

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Bel Airs » December 12th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Oak Cliff :whaat: :discust:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Postby Finball rollin » December 13th, 2014, 9:05 am

The Almighty Vice Lord Nation..we the oldest mob in America..and we a fucking mega nation....one of the biggest mobs in America... We started in 1957 going into 58..but our founder daddy was a VL...so roots can possibly can dae back to the 40's...we got great history written in gold.. Do y'all research...we many fraction's 26 branches and have 45'000 members in the Mother land along...some of these branches of 22 × 12 is bigger then single mobs alone...and bro asking about our name...it has many reason...but from pep the founder..and I quote.Instead of being a syndicate of the mafia..you know we just wanted to be Vice Lords..Mighty !!!..^5^

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: CrackkkaKilla

Postby MoneyMackMurder » December 13th, 2014, 9:08 am

Finball rollin wrote:The Almighty Vice Lord Nation..we the oldest mob in America..and we a fucking mega nation....one of the biggest mobs in America... We started in 1957 going into 58..but our founder daddy was a VL...so roots can possibly can dae back to the 40's...we got great history written in gold.. Do y'all research...we many fraction's 26 branches and have 45'000 members in the Mother land along...some of these branches of 22 × 12 is bigger then single mobs alone...and bro asking about our name...it has many reason...but from pep the founder..and I quote.Instead of being a syndicate of the mafia..you know we just wanted to be Vice Lords..Mighty !!!..^5^

:lol: boi stop,

underboss
underboss

Postby Finball rollin » December 13th, 2014, 9:10 am

Black N Gold do be the nation colors...well you can say Gold , Black and Red....#Everything to the left (the foundation)

underboss
underboss

Postby Finball rollin » December 13th, 2014, 9:12 am

Shut your Brick ass up chrisey..ol extra gay ass

superior
superior
Region: North East

Postby HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » December 13th, 2014, 10:11 am

Finball rollin wrote:Shut your Brick ass up chrisey..ol extra gay ass

those Mikes are tough tho :ohhh:

prospect
Affiliation: North Memphis

Postby Humbull » December 13th, 2014, 10:21 am

901DBoIII wrote:I don't kno what a vice lord is but I do kno what hook is tho :shrug: :lol:

Aye bruh, why you go so hard on Lords? And it's BD's in Memphis? I just peeped the significance of your username... :lol: I wuz just thinking 901Dopeboy. You must be a shorty?

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » December 13th, 2014, 10:43 am

Humbull wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:I don't kno what a vice lord is but I do kno what hook is tho :shrug: :lol:

Aye bruh, why you go so hard on Lords? And it's BD's in Memphis? I just peeped the significance of your username... :lol: I wuz just thinking 901Dopeboy. You must be a shorty?

Naw imma grown mane 28 to be exact....and yes its a few treys in Memphis...never was big here or recognizeable cuz that's not our demo..we'll let GDS have that...its only been three parts of Memphis wit BDS and like I said its only a select few of us..
Ask about them BDS that's on Eldridge st. In north Memphis....orange mound had a Lil small deck back n the day by Davis park..and ian gone say the other Lil spot cuz Lil folks nem be active

..and even tho I had my few run ins wit vls..its all jokes on this site wit me :shrug:

prospect
Affiliation: North Memphis

Postby Humbull » December 13th, 2014, 11:39 am

901DBoIII wrote:
Humbull wrote:

Naw imma grown mane 28 to be exact....and yes its a few treys in Memphis...never was big here or recognizeable cuz that's not our demo..we'll let GDS have that...its only been three parts of Memphis wit BDS and like I said its only a select few of us..
Ask about them BDS that's on Eldridge st. In north Memphis....orange mound had a Lil small deck back n the day by Davis park..and ian gone say the other Lil spot cuz Lil folks nem be active

..and even tho I had my few run ins wit vls..its all jokes on this site wit me :shrug:

Awl fasho, waay too familiar with dat area. Nigga got fam on hunter street and further down hollywood off hanwood. Go back and branch off vollintine got fam on Birch St and branch off Staten or Gentry and I got fam on Springdale. 1 of my guys got murked in that library parking lot a few years back by the community center. Had a relative murked on winnona. Had a Grape homie from Binghampton shot up at that car wash but he survived. That area death valley bruh real talk...I wouldn't advise anybody to go to Goodwill Village unless they know somebody. If the Folks don't get em them MI's over there definitely will...

superior
superior
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Postby CPT » September 6th, 2016, 9:30 pm

day1unity wrote:I swear I remember somebody saying he claimed gd then called himself getting put on bd by somebody over this site or some shit.. Where's that thread with kdawg though :lol: all these fucking internet gangsters
:lol:

:rip2:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » September 6th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Vice lords bout there bread, them lords got blocks on the Westside of the Chi doin numbers! Them cvls be wackin shit......I remember a LOTTA gang fights wit then lords as a shorty growing up in chicago. Lords deep in Memphis too,

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » September 6th, 2016, 9:52 pm

Unkle Luke wrote:
day1unity wrote:I swear I remember somebody saying he claimed gd then called himself getting put on bd by somebody over this site or some shit.. Where's that thread with kdawg though :lol: all these fucking internet gangsters

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » September 6th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Unkle Luke wrote:

find any post where I said I was gdn, n was put on by this site, u ain't stopping siht bra, ur address or not? street name? and u the 1 talkin of all folks, the only Uvl in the state of Georgia :lmao: but u really all in the Midwest section with threads asking for lit :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » September 6th, 2016, 10:39 pm

Thats KOM/901DBoiii dumb ass nigga

superior
superior

Postby CPT » September 6th, 2016, 10:47 pm

And ion know why you still saying im UVL when i was just on here not too long ago saying gangs dumb as fuck. I was uvl damn near 5 6 years ago. And never asked for no lit that nigga you pulled up wasnt even me :rip2:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » September 6th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Unkle Luke wrote:And ion know why you still saying im UVL when i was just on here not too long ago saying gangs dumb as fuck. I was uvl damn near 5 6 years ago. And never asked for no lit that nigga you pulled up wasnt even me :rip2:

boi u lasted typed 5^ rollin 2 years ago on here :lmao: :lmao: cut it out , I guess all niggas bangin Chicago gangs is fake bkuz yu is huh :lmao: we ain't like u dude, I know real chiefs , ministers ,govs, regants, elites, etcc :lmao: :lmao: while yo ass still dodging 9th ward niggas , kan't even leave the southeast/southwest side of town :umhm:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » September 6th, 2016, 10:51 pm

:bored: 2 years, dont matter. He tryna get revenge

Ill let you do yo thing

Previous

Return to Lobby