....?
underboss
underboss

Re: gay rokk/bitch airs

Post by ....? » December 11th, 2014, 9:39 pm

FBEisFIRE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
jealous ass nigga you'll never be a Star :lmao: or see a mansion :lol:
Damn G, you desperate? Why you resorting to repeating yourself (in the SAME thread nonetheless)? :

But yea, what's good with that fade? You said u make money, so come thru. I'll provide the flight and hotel information Give me a ballpark of what kinda $ you tryna spend.
YOU DEAD ASS WILLING TO PAY MONEY TO FLY SOME RANDOM NIGGA OFF THE INTERNET OUT TO YO CITY...JUST SO YALL CAN FIGHT EACHOTHER? :ohlawd: FUCK YALL GONE DO AFTER? YOU GONE FIGHT THIS NIGGA OUTSIDE THE AIRPORT N THEN PAY FOR HIS FLIGHT BACK HOME? :discust: MY GUY YOU GONE BOOK THIS NIGGA A HOTEL ROOM? :sad:

THIS MICKEY NIGGA SEEM CORNY AS HELL THO BUT HEY AIN TRYNA START NUN WITH YALL INTERNET NIGGAS :discust: DONT MIND ME AT ALL

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 11th, 2014, 9:53 pm

....? wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Damn G, you desperate? Why you resorting to repeating yourself (in the SAME thread nonetheless)? :

But yea, what's good with that fade? You said u make money, so come thru. I'll provide the flight and hotel information Give me a ballpark of what kinda $ you tryna spend.
YOU DEAD ASS WILLING TO PAY MONEY TO FLY SOME RANDOM NIGGA OFF THE INTERNET OUT TO YO CITY...JUST SO YALL CAN FIGHT EACHOTHER? :ohlawd: FUCK YALL GONE DO AFTER? YOU GONE FIGHT THIS NIGGA OUTSIDE THE AIRPORT N THEN PAY FOR HIS FLIGHT BACK HOME? :discust: MY GUY YOU GONE BOOK THIS NIGGA A HOTEL ROOM? :sad:

THIS MICKEY NIGGA SEEM CORNY AS HELL THO BUT HEY AIN TRYNA START NUN WITH YALL INTERNET NIGGAS :discust: DONT MIND ME AT ALL
meanwhile yo hoo ass aint tryin to met up wit a nigga in yo city :lol: ptk

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » December 11th, 2014, 9:56 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
....? wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:

:drama:

FBEisFIRE
underboss
underboss

Post by FBEisFIRE » December 11th, 2014, 9:59 pm

....? wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:

My G, you can't butt into my business if you illiterate. I said:

"You said that you make money, so come thru.".

Can't quite comprehend what about that is difficult to grasp and understand? It's in simple enough context. Maybe me asking for how much HE'S trying to spend confused you somehow? :whaat: In regards to me askin' him how much $ he tryna spend for a hotel, I want to know because obviously getting his price range would assist/help me on finding a hotel for him that's closest to me because I ain't tryna drive OT unless it's within county lines.

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
....? wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:

:whew:

....?
underboss
underboss

Post by ....? » December 11th, 2014, 10:24 pm

HEY LOOK...I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF A NIGGA LIVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME ...FUCK I LOOK LIKE TRYNA MEET UP AND FIGHT WITH AN ANONYMOUS NIGGA OFF A INTERNET GANG FORUM :discust:

ONLY GEEK ASS NIGGAS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PROVING THEY TOUGH TO A BUNCH OF NIGGAS THEY NEVER SEEN A DAY IN THEY LIFE :ohlawd:

EVERY LAST NIGGA ON THEHOODUP.COM CAN THINK OF ME AS A BITCH NIGGA AND I STILL WONT GIVE A FUCK :discust: UNDERSTAND ME?

FBEisFIRE
underboss
underboss

Post by FBEisFIRE » December 11th, 2014, 10:27 pm

....? wrote:
EVERY LAST NIGGA ON THEHOODUP.COM CAN THINK OF ME AS A BITCH NIGGA AND I STILL WONT GIVE A FUCK :discust: UNDERSTAND ME?
that why u type in caps lock, log on here all the time, and keep replyin' to niggas? Cuz you "don't give a fuck" :ohhh:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 11th, 2014, 10:34 pm

lmao fbe you a bitch :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 11th, 2014, 10:35 pm

....? wrote:HEY LOOK...I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF A NIGGA LIVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME ...FUCK I LOOK LIKE TRYNA MEET UP AND FIGHT WITH AN ANONYMOUS NIGGA OFF A INTERNET GANG FORUM :discust:

ONLY GEEK ASS NIGGAS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PROVING THEY TOUGH TO A BUNCH OF NIGGAS THEY NEVER SEEN A DAY IN THEY LIFE :ohlawd:

its alright hook, i kno u dont want no problems.. u love yo life, u like da way u livin... nigga been dodgin for months :lol: is 71st okay :ohhh:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 11th, 2014, 10:40 pm

this whole thread is a disaster. so much interpersonal shit going on in here, everybody forgot the title was jay rock :shrug:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 11th, 2014, 10:44 pm

lol says the goofy who saved buddy :whaat:

....?
underboss
underboss

Post by ....? » December 11th, 2014, 10:45 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
....? wrote:HEY LOOK...I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF A NIGGA LIVED RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME ...FUCK I LOOK LIKE TRYNA MEET UP AND FIGHT WITH AN ANONYMOUS NIGGA OFF A INTERNET GANG FORUM :discust:

its alright hook, i kno u dont want no problems.. u love yo life, u like da way u livin... nigga been dodgin for months :lol: is 71st okay :ohhh:
"HOOK", "PTK" ...FUCK IS THIS YEAR 2001? WE STILL TYPE K's BEHIND NIGGAS GANG NAMES AND CALL NIGGAS CORNY ASS DISS WORDS? :ohlawd:

HELL YOU GONE SAY NEXT? "6 POPPIN 5 DROPPIN"? :killself:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 11th, 2014, 10:46 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:this whole thread is a disaster. so much interpersonal shit going on in here, everybody forgot the title was jay rock :shrug:

shut yo ho ass up

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 11th, 2014, 10:48 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:this whole thread is a disaster. so much interpersonal shit going on in here, everybody forgot the title was jay rock :shrug:

shut yo ho ass up
:2cents:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 11th, 2014, 10:49 pm

....? wrote:
MoneyMackMurder wrote:

"HOOK", "PTK" ...FUCK IS THIS YEAR 2001? WE STILL TYPE K's BEHIND NIGGAS GANG NAMES AND CALL NIGGAS CORNY ASS DISS WORDS? :ohlawd:

HELL YOU GONE SAY NEXT? "6 POPPIN 5 DROPPIN"? :killself:

but u aint tryin 2 met up or send sum niggas @ me tho :whaat: but u tuff tho :cmon:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 11th, 2014, 10:50 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:

shut yo ho ass up
brick smash yaself, mr. moe wasnt having it now you wanna switch to me? im dkembe mutumbo in em commericials no no no nigga.

hated by many! yet breath so freely! lakeside don't want it w/ us. send em a message, tell em to try harder we're still breathing! :discust:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 11th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Lil One1 wrote:
MoneyMackMurder wrote:

shut yo ho ass up
:2cents:
:lmao:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » December 11th, 2014, 10:57 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
MoneyMackMurder wrote:

shut yo ho ass up
brick smash yaself, mr. moe wasnt having it now you wanna switch to me? im dkembe mutumbo in em commericials no no no nigga.

hated by many! yet breath so freely! lakeside don't want it w/ us. send em a message, tell em to try harder we're still breathing! :discust:
:wtf: fuk lakeside, i dont kno them niggas

....?
underboss
underboss

Post by ....? » December 11th, 2014, 11:04 pm

"AYE BRO, GRAB THE WHIP AND GO GET THEM STRAPS. WE FINNA GO MURDER THIS NIGGA BRUH"

"WHO MY GUY??!!"

"THIS NIGGA NAME MONEYMACKMURDER FROM THEHOODUP.COM. NIGGA WAS ON THAT BITCH THE OTHER DAY TYPING "PTK" SAYING WE SOME HOES BRUH. NIGGA CALLED ME A HOOK AND EVERYTHING!!"

"BUT WE AINT EVEN LORDS :facepalm: "

"SO!! I GOTTA GET THIS NIGGA BRUH. I CANT TAKE THAT L AND LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF MY HOODUP NIGGAS"

FUCKIN GOOFBALLS :killself: