Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:31 am

chillidog wrote:
.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Son holding the gun the wrong way n shit :whaat:

He just makes me laugh more and more everyday. I swear as soon as I see him post I click that shit for a good laugh. Dude is a fucking clown. I bet his dad would shake his head at every one of his posts. Fuck It. I give in, Im messaging boys daddy in Oregon to spank that ass for the fuckery he posts here all the time.
:smh: snitch ass nigga... talkin bout tellin niggas dads n shit like he the hood up hall monitor
Dude you reported this website to the cyber authorities, there is a huge difference Lol. Then you threatened to call my parole. :discust: Telling your papa would be for your own good. You need an ass whooping boy.
A.) I reported this site to the GTA Online RP help desk site idiot :lol:
B.) So What? Aint like I actually did it :321:

Get out ya feelings puto...
Jordan i dont fuckin get you. who the fuck are you? are u a Gaming Nerd? or a Notherner gangmember?
Are u black? white? Mexican?
lol ur fuckin all over the place. when u were talkin to ur ex u was a fuckin Simp.
ur mom is white and ur dad is black
u claim Sac Town but ur from Portland. i didnt know niggas was in Portland. Last nigga in Portland was Dale Davis
my mom actually is latina with a bit Portuguese... probably other shit I dunno...

Portland been wild.. Like I said, I lost fam out there... I talked about how portland was a few years back on the hood up... so I dont know why you actin like aint shit happen out there... my boy rashad is facing L... a while back he got shot in the chest off Killingsworth... I used to chill wit him n a couple other niggas from the snus...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... fe_th.html

Heres the article about it... we was in Coach Camerons class out in Grant... Me, Him, Adonis from Kerby Blocc, Tyrone, n a few other niggas... Yall can keep sayin shit like I dont know nothin about that life or that Im a game nerd or whatever... but I actually was with the business... Just cus now I got into college and Im kickin back relaxin in my own spot. dont mean that any of the shit I been through aint real... :smh:

^ Niggas was shootin up funerals for other dead niggas back when I was out there... I know I dont really speak about oregon much no more but I lost alot of people I was chill with... The shit that got me the hardest was when Andre got buried... I knew that nigga since 3rd grade out in Sabin Elementry school a couple blocks away from Fremont st... I also went to King Elementry school in 4th Grade out there off Alberta... both those was ghetto schools back then... not sure about now...

but yea I claim both Sac n Portland... cus I grew up both those places... :shrug:

oog
oog

Post by » December 1st, 2014, 1:38 am

TWENTY74 been on a roll lately .

Steam rolled Ny yesterday and killing this Mutt nigga today .

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:40 am

chillidog wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Son holding the gun the wrong way n shit :whaat:

He just makes me laugh more and more everyday. I swear as soon as I see him post I click that shit for a good laugh. Dude is a fucking clown. I bet his dad would shake his head at every one of his posts. Fuck It. I give in, Im messaging boys daddy in Oregon to spank that ass for the fuckery he posts here all the time.
:smh: snitch ass nigga... talkin bout tellin niggas dads n shit like he the hood up hall monitor
Dude you reported this website to the cyber authorities, there is a huge difference Lol. Then you threatened to call my parole. :discust: Telling your papa would be for your own good. You need an ass whooping boy.
A.) I reported this site to the GTA Online RP help desk site idiot :lol:
B.) So What? Aint like I actually did it :321:

Get out ya feelings puto...
Jordan i dont fuckin get you. who the fuck are you? are u a Gaming Nerd? or a Notherner gangmember?
Are u black? white? Mexican?
lol ur fuckin all over the place. when u were talkin to ur ex u was a fuckin Simp.
ur mom is white and ur dad is black
u claim Sac Town but ur from Portland. i didnt know niggas was in Portland. Last nigga in Portland was Dale Davis
my mom actually is latina with a bit Portuguese... probably other shit I dunno...

Portland been wild.. Like I said, I lost fam out there... I talked about how portland was a few years back on the hood up... so I dont know why you actin like aint shit happen out there... my boy rashad is facing L... a while back he got shot in the chest off Killingsworth... I used to chill wit him n a couple other niggas from the snus...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... fe_th.html

Heres the article about it... we was in Coach Camerons class out in Grant... Me, Him, Adonis from Kerby Blocc, Tyrone, n a few other niggas... Yall can keep sayin shit like I dont know nothin about that life or that Im a game nerd or whatever... but I actually was with the business... Just cus now I got into college and Im kickin back relaxin in my own spot. dont mean that any of the shit I been through aint real... :smh:

^ Niggas was shootin up funerals for other dead niggas back when I was out there... I know I dont really speak about oregon much no more but I lost alot of people I was chill with... The shit that got me the hardest was when Andre got buried... I knew that nigga since 3rd grade out in Sabin Elementry school a couple blocks away from Fremont st... I also went to King Elementry school in 4th Grade out there off Alberta... both those was ghetto schools back then... not sure about now...

but yea I claim both Sac n Portland... cus I grew up both those places... :shrug:

nigga get the fuck out of here aint nothing Hood about Portland Oregon. Aint that where Bigfoot lives? :lol: Nigga naming the schools like them schools ring bells and shit. aint nobody heard of them schools. Sabin elementry and King. Since we dont Believe u niggas gangsta why dont u post some pics of yo hood?

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:41 am

TWENTY74 wrote::lmao: :lmao: this killa kali's starter pack :lmao:

HI Jordan harris :umhm:

loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Low❌Pro
underboss
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:42 am

funny, cus I just bought a 2DS for smash bros...

:tiphat:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 1:45 am

portland still harder then boca raton :shrug: :lol: :lol:

Low❌Pro
underboss
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:56 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u look like u wake up bounce and eat flies for a living with dat smashed in face of urs :discust: :lmao:
Nigga its called battle scars... go cacth a fade then come back when you earn your stripes... My face fucked up cus I had to fight to survive... you talkin like Im some rich white bred ass kid... puto I used to get jumped on the daily... I had to knuckle up... I even got respecto over that shit... just cus I aint no pretty boy ass nigga dont mean shit...
yall dont even know anything about me... yall claim yall do but yall dont...

Kasadorez
underboss
underboss

Post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u look like u wake up bounce and eat flies for a living with dat smashed in face of urs :discust: :lmao:
Nigga its called battle scars... go cacth a fade then come back when you earn your stripes... My face fucked up cus I had to fight to survive... you talkin like Im some rich white bred ass kid... puto I used to get jumped on the daily... I had to knuckle up... I even got respecto over that shit... just cus I aint no pretty boy ass nigga dont mean shit...
yall dont even know anything about me... yall claim yall do but yall dont...
That ugly ass toad face your daddy gave you got nothing to do with battle scars. You are just an ugly ass motherfucker...

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:02 am

Hahaha u dont get a stripe by catching a fade homeboy

Low❌Pro
underboss
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:08 am

Lil One1 wrote:Hahaha u dont get a stripe by catching a fade homeboy
you get stripes by fuckin a nigga up...

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:15 am

Aha ok :lol:

superior
superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:30 am

Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator bitch

Kasadorez
underboss
underboss

Post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 2:31 am

213LOS wrote:Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator bitch

YUP!!

superior
superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:32 am

Lil One1 wrote:Aha ok :lol:
This idiot, making himself look more brain damaged with every post. lol
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R5tjrDyK6uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

superior
superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:32 am

Kasadorez wrote:
213LOS wrote:Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator bitch

YUP!!
faggot

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:37 am

Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere

superior
superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:42 am

Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.

Low❌Pro
underboss
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:43 am

Im bored...

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:52 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores

Lil One1
underboss
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:53 am

Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to fuck with me who ain't real