BOBBY SHMURDA FELONY GUN CHARGE

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

BOBBY SHMURDA FELONY GUN CHARGE

Postby BkBarclays » August 29th, 2014, 6:31 pm

While some rappers simply rap about guns and violence, some actually are about that life, and you can now add Brooklyn's Bobby Shmurda to that list.According to TMZ, court documents show that the "Hot N*gga" rapper was recently busted for gun possession and caught a felony charge for the weapon. On June 3rd, Shmurda was arrested in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn when cops spotted the rapper showing off a gun in an apartment, then proceeded to try and stash it in a couch when police went to investigate.  They eventually found a 9mm Glock pistol.  He was charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon which could ultimately land him 15 years in prison.This news comes just days after a drive-by shooting disrupted a Bobby Shmurda club appearance in NJ. No one was injured

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: BOBBY SHMURDA FELONY GUN CHARGE

Postby » August 29th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Lil Folks gone come laugh at this shit .

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » August 29th, 2014, 6:54 pm

It mite b ova for that nigga.

superior
superior

Postby HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » August 29th, 2014, 6:55 pm

He a young nigga getting a few dollars.....so yea....he gotta keep the swammie.....and i'm pretty sure the label set him up with a downtown jew lawyer that will make this case go away :tiphat:

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby PrinceRED254 » August 29th, 2014, 6:58 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:While some rappers simply rap about guns and violence, some actually are about that life, and you can now add Brooklyn's Bobby Shmurda to that list.According to TMZ, court documents show that the "Hot N*gga" rapper was recently busted for gun possession and caught a felony charge for the weapon. On June 3rd, Shmurda was arrested in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn when cops spotted the rapper showing off a gun in an apartment, then proceeded to try and stash it in a couch when police went to investigate.  They eventually found a 9mm Glock pistol.  He was charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon which could ultimately land him 15 years in prison.This news comes just days after a drive-by shooting disrupted a Bobby Shmurda club appearance in NJ. No one was injured

That's crazy. And for some reason I can't believe this story. But if it's true, that's wild.

general
general
Affiliation: I Love America

Postby PetroleumSupply » August 29th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Bruh who wrote the article a dub. How da hell does him having a gun makes him "about that life"

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 29th, 2014, 7:04 pm

He will most likely do two years.u know niggas like to throw numbers out there than what you will actually b facing

If he has priors or whatever, maybe a couple more years.But he will most likely have the label vouch for him to get him outta that charge or at least lower the time

Now if he had got caught with T.I. guns then :yeahaight:
But it's only a glock 9, they can work shit out.u know that 15 years shit had to be put out there for the media to eat up

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 29th, 2014, 7:16 pm

Plus that nigga man's was managing him n zoed him for 20 stacks

N.Y.niggas b starving for real.

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 29th, 2014, 7:23 pm

At least rowdy was smart enuff to have someone more professional n credible handle his affairs

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134

Postby SplashGang » August 29th, 2014, 7:57 pm

Nigga was fukkn trash anyway

disgrace 2 ny

Aint no real ngga listen to him

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 29th, 2014, 8:01 pm

they make better music than 50 :whaat:

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » August 29th, 2014, 8:10 pm

PrinceRED254 wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:While some rappers simply rap about guns and violence, some actually are about that life, and you can now add Brooklyn's Bobby Shmurda to that list.According to TMZ, court documents show that the "Hot N*gga" rapper was recently busted for gun possession and caught a felony charge for the weapon. On June 3rd, Shmurda was arrested in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn when cops spotted the rapper showing off a gun in an apartment, then proceeded to try and stash it in a couch when police went to investigate.  They eventually found a 9mm Glock pistol.  He was charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon which could ultimately land him 15 years in prison.This news comes just days after a drive-by shooting disrupted a Bobby Shmurda club appearance in NJ. No one was injured

That's crazy. And for some reason I can't believe this story. But if it's true, that's wild.

U cud believe hit...i know these niggaz big homies...son live that life. These regular bk crip niggaz who just happen to get put on.

Its only 15 bkuz he has priors if im nlt mistaken.

ohnosmh wrote:He will most likely do two years.u know niggas like to throw numbers out there than what you will actually b facing

If he has priors or whatever, maybe a couple more years.But he will most likely have the label vouch for him to get him outta that charge or at least lower the time

Now if he had got caught with T.I. guns then :yeahaight:
But it's only a glock 9, they can work shit out.u know that 15 years shit had to be put out there for the media to eat up

They let corey gunz off but he aint have priors andhe got restrictions nnother shit tho but he avoided them 3 1/2 bullets.

He probaly get like 18months...n 5 years probation...only if he dont got priors..if he do he gonna do atleast 2 shells.

Woord?? Niggaz booked em for 20k smh lol
SplashGang wrote:Nigga was fukkn trash anyway

disgrace 2 ny

Aint no real ngga listen to him

Yea son not really nothin special but he is a yung ny street nigga n thats something nybaint have in a while.

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 29th, 2014, 10:01 pm

yo brooklyn23

is he stonehearted gangster crip? was that nigga trollin or is that an actual set?

og
og

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 29th, 2014, 10:16 pm

I'ma Say He'll Prolly Do That MAndatory 3 1\2. But You Never Know Remember THe Corey Gunz Nigga Got Knocked With the Swammy And Ain't Do No Jailtime.

TM_SAVAGE wrote:yo brooklyn23

is he stonehearted gangster crip? was that nigga trollin or is that an actual set?

Gangsta Stone

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 29th, 2014, 10:18 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:I'ma Say He'll Prolly Do That MAndatory 3 1\2. But You Never Know Remember THe Corey Gunz Nigga Got Knocked With the Swammy And Ain't Do No Jailtime.

Gangsta Stone

oh nvm u must be referring to g. stone crips they ride the 6.. nyc got a lot of offbrand crab shit like Heartbreak Gangster Crips, Insane Deathrow,

colonel
colonel

Postby PrinceRED254 » August 29th, 2014, 10:57 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:I'ma Say He'll Prolly Do That MAndatory 3 1\2. But You Never Know Remember THe Corey Gunz Nigga Got Knocked With the Swammy And Ain't Do No Jailtime.

Gangsta Stone

oh nvm u must be referring to g. stone crips they ride the 6.. nyc got a lot of offbrand crab shit like Heartbreak Gangster Crips, Insane Deathrow,

Bobby Shmurda a G-Stone Crip. Because they rep the 6 & Crip I always thought of them as a Crip/Disciple hybrid, something like the 8 Ball Alliance. I think they rep the 8 also because the code 823. Which is some G-Stone shit.

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » August 30th, 2014, 12:00 am

G stone crip ...they heavy in brooklyn.

PrinceRED254 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Gangsta Stone

Bobby Shmurda a G-Stone Crip. Because they rep the 6 & Crip I always thought of them as a Crip/Disciple hybrid, something like the 8 Ball Alliance. I think they rep the 8 also because the code 823. Which is some G-Stone shit.

That 8 ball shit was back in the day crip/folk alliance if u wanna call it...that shit stopped aloooong time ago...aint no love wit them like it once was....crips n folk niggaz been goin at it in parts of bk for a minute now..for years niggaz been bodyin each other.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Shadyville

Postby SwaGGMoney » August 30th, 2014, 8:32 am

That nigga gonna do 3yrs, this is NY, any other state I can see him not do jail time but here, he gonna do some jail time. And he crip so you know he gonna catch static upnorth

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: CrackkkaKilla

Postby MoneyMackMurder » August 30th, 2014, 8:37 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:

PrinceRED254 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Gangsta Stone

That 8 ball shit was back in the day crip/folk alliance if u wanna call it...that shit stopped aloooong time ago...aint no love wit them like it once was....crips n folk niggaz been goin at it in parts of bk for a minute now..for years niggaz been bodyin each other.

niggas mix 3 gangs together :facepalm: chi-La :killself: nyc has 2 stop it...whats next
Black mickey cobra disciples :lol:

og
og

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 30th, 2014, 8:51 am

And Another Thing.. Hip Hop Cops For The Win.

Son Was In The Crib With A Gun And Other People (Prolly Niggas He Met In The Last 2 Months) And Randomly Cops Decide To Knock On The Door? Deff Got Set Up... Fuck You "Spot him in an Apartment"? :yeahaight:

colonel
colonel

Postby PrinceRED254 » August 30th, 2014, 9:06 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:That nigga gonna do 3yrs, this is NY, any other state I can see him not do jail time but here, he gonna do some jail time. And he crip so you know he gonna catch static upnorth

They gonna P.C the kid. I think this is a Hip Hop stunt. Same stunt Lil Wayne pulled to do that year bid in Rykers & come out making super Blood songs.

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » August 30th, 2014, 9:08 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:

PrinceRED254 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Gangsta Stone

niggas mix 3 gangs together :facepalm: chi-La :killself: nyc has 2 stop it...whats next

:cmon: its an alliance to get money like the blue fin bullshit in ya city

underboss
underboss

Postby WasAHat » August 30th, 2014, 9:09 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:That nigga gonna do 3yrs, this is NY, any other state I can see him not do jail time but here, he gonna do some jail time. And he crip so you know he gonna catch static upnorth

Incorrect if offered a plea deal I've seen niggas with prior arrests/charges do as little as 6 months. Lil Wayne is a perfect example. Nigga served 8 months.

colonel
colonel

Postby PrinceRED254 » August 30th, 2014, 9:13 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:

PrinceRED254 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Gangsta Stone

I believe a few Chicago & Los Angeles connects had something to do with U.B.N in New York City. G-Stone Crips probably came from the 8 Ball Alliance because ever since Crips & Folks break apart it seem like Crips stop repping the 6 here & do it the Cali way & the Folk crews just B/G.D.N or whatever. I guess New York City banging hybrid. But that's all over now. These young cats running around shooting witht their eyes close talking about Bossez & Gunnerz now.

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2014, 10:38 am

I'AM JOHNNY CASH wrote:How da hell does him having a gun makes him "about that life"

Agreed

@prince.....you do know the murder rate in ny dropped around same time b's & c's started hitting the streets though right ?

Next

Return to Lobby