Q 10,000 or 15,000??

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am
Location: SouthsideJamaicaNeighbor
Region: North East
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:55 pm

so laughingallday is q also ?

Yo this ngga q is a Clown




godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46215
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:56 pm

That niggah splash don't go no problems with me...niggah just feeling some type of way because I told the niggah his balcony apartment ass ain't from the jects(wasn't to say his area is pussino or nothing ) but them shits ain't...so since then him(like day1) has had some type of problem with the boy..but I know for a fact it ain't no problems ..hell be aight
checkem wrote:
SplashGang wrote:Q Is basically the eastcoast king holloywood

No Life as nigga



....u bout to take his fade or nah?
...I'm outside everyday ..I'm swerving threw cities & different areas yet I have no life because niggahs is basing my post count with reality..aight though lol

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46215
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:58 pm

SplashGang wrote:so laughingallday is q also ?

Yo this ngga q is a Clown



Laughing is a cool white dude from bk I'm black from the bx...don't know where you get that idea from.

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46215
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Where exactly is you from though splash....

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2295
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Hmm something ain't adding up.. Cause my pics still on here :shrug: Guess you're special!! :sike:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5540
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm
Location: carson ca
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 5:02 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:That niggah splash don't go no problems with me...niggah just feeling some type of way because I told the niggah his balcony apartment ass ain't from the jects(wasn't to say his area is pussino or nothing ) but them shits ain't...so since then him(like day1) has had some type of problem with the boy..but I know for a fact it ain't no problems ..hell be aight
checkem wrote:
SplashGang wrote:Q Is basically the eastcoast king holloywood

No Life as nigga



....u bout to take his fade or nah?
...I'm outside everyday ..I'm swerving threw cities & different areas yet I have no life because niggahs is basing my post count with reality..aight though lol


.... :lol: he duckin ya fade i think his slow ass realized his pellet gun was a novelty item
...ay q what kinda gamblin u mess wit?

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46215
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Laughingallday wrote:What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word


Laughing I already know...you ain't never see the topic capo/splash made about getting pussy & stole a pic of some chico debarge niggah with leopard skin sheets ?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am
Location: SouthsideJamaicaNeighbor
Region: North East
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 5:04 pm

O OK IK Wat q talkn bout now , i remember

me n q had a argument bout roch being pj wen i 1st joined

that argument was last year wen i 1st joined the site

u mustv took that convo real seriously or sumtn ,

no wonder y ngga been mentioning rochdale everytime i ever sed sumtin to em , i thought u lived in roch or sumtn


But u live in the burbs tho in st albans, i see u took it off ur proflie shit ever since i sed dat

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Jay Rock » August 6th, 2014, 5:08 pm

What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word
Speaking on dick riding :cmon:

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Jay Rock » August 6th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Those pictures were funny though I ain't gonna lie :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am
Location: SouthsideJamaicaNeighbor
Region: North East
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Jay Rock wrote:
What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word
Speaking on dick riding :cmon:



lmao Yup

thats y i think thats Q

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46215
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 5:09 pm

I actually rest my head in Hollis/queens vill border line(when I'm not moving elsewhere)..haven't lived in st.Albans since 2000 fam ..I still chill over there & its about as suburbs as the surrounding area of Rochdale.


@checkem... I be fuhking with numbers/craps/blackjack/sports games (I heard its paper in horse racing..ain't get that far yet).

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: November 1st, 2012, 3:24 pm
Location: Golden Mile
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby FBEisFIRE » August 6th, 2014, 5:10 pm

SplashGang wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:
What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word
Speaking on dick riding :cmon:



lmao Yup

thats y i think thats Q


U still ain't tell'm where u stay at though. :ohhh:

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby 2wo-G » August 6th, 2014, 5:12 pm

SplashGang wrote:O OK IK Wat q talkn bout now , i remember

me n q had a argument bout roch being pj wen i 1st joined

that argument was last year wen i 1st joined the site

u mustv took that convo real seriously or sumtn ,

no wonder y ngga been mentioning rochdale everytime i ever sed sumtin to em , i thought u lived in roch or sumtn


But u live in the burbs tho in st albans, i see u took it off ur proflie shit ever since i sed dat

You still ducking his fade tho :lol: Damn you apparently willing to kill dizaster if he ever comes to new jersey but you wont even take a step away from ya computer and step outside when Qs in ya hood...er gentrified vicinity huh?

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Jay Rock » August 6th, 2014, 5:13 pm

This 2wo g nigga be the biggest dick rider ever. Shut yo lame ass up. you alway involved in other people "beefs"

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5730
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Kamau_88xx » August 6th, 2014, 5:14 pm

day1unity wrote:Q be like



Lol

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46215
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 5:15 pm

ago fbe..chill before niggahs say me you & laughing is all the same

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby 2wo-G » August 6th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Jay Rock wrote:This 2wo g nigga be the biggest dick rider ever. Shut yo lame ass up. you alway involved in other people "beefs"

Not really, I jus have fun klowning dudes.

Example: You still clearly having hurt feelings you tryna get some 'internet revenge' right now over for when I kept calling ya corny shit out :lol:

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Jay Rock » August 6th, 2014, 5:18 pm

I don't even read most of your post :shrug:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am
Location: SouthsideJamaicaNeighbor
Region: North East
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 5:18 pm

FBEisFIRE wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:
What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word
Speaking on dick riding :cmon:



lmao Yup

thats y i think thats Q


U still ain't tell'm where u stay at though. :ohhh:



tol him a million times alredy


he just doesnt wanna believe me, his problem

He live in the burbs tho, actn like he hood


now he claiming he aint lived there since 2000 :lol:


And @q if u wanna meet Roch, Guy r brewer, baisley or Foch , thats where i be at

next time u around let me know


Gone fuck round and catch a snow storm

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5540
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm
Location: carson ca
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 5:19 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:I actually rest my head in Hollis/queens vill border line(when I'm not moving elsewhere)..haven't lived in st.Albans since 2000 fam ..I still chill over there & its about as suburbs as the surrounding area of Rochdale.


@checkem... I be fuhking with numbers/craps/blackjack/sports games (I heard its paper in horse racing..ain't get that far yet).


....ahhh..cool

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 10708
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 11:45 am
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
Region: North East

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 5:19 pm

SplashGang wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:
What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word
Speaking on dick riding :cmon:



lmao Yup

thats y i think thats Q


U still ain't tell'm where u stay at though. :ohhh:



tol him a million times alredy


he just doesnt wanna believe me, his problem

He live in the burbs tho, actn like he hood


now he claiming he aint lived there since 2000 :lol:


And @q if u wanna meet Roch, Guy r brewer, baisley or Foch , thats where i be at

next time u around let me know


Gone fuck round and catch a snow storm



Image


I'm Done.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1593
Joined: June 12th, 2014, 8:34 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby bar up » August 6th, 2014, 5:21 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
FBEisFIRE wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:
What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word
Speaking on dick riding :cmon:



lmao Yup

thats y i think thats Q


U still ain't tell'm where u stay at though. :ohhh:



tol him a million times alredy


he just doesnt wanna believe me, his problem

He live in the burbs tho, actn like he hood


now he claiming he aint lived there since 2000 :lol:


And @q if u wanna meet Roch, Guy r brewer, baisley or Foch , thats where i be at

next time u around let me know


Gone fuck round and catch a snow storm



Image


I'm Done.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Funniest shit of the day

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 883
Joined: November 1st, 2012, 3:24 pm
Location: Golden Mile
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby FBEisFIRE » August 6th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Well, damn

Image

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby 2wo-G » August 6th, 2014, 5:22 pm

Jay Rock wrote:I don't even read most of your post :shrug:

I understand completely, researching latino gangs as hard as you do must be very time consuming :tiphat:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 40 OZ, Billi G, BkBarclays, HarlemWorldATL, ILick-Queens, Lalivin23, morgandm60, murksiderock, NateO94, Obadyahu, SHANKZILLA, shannasb3, Southwarddevil, SwaGGMoney, ValleyKid, Yahoo [Bot], YayArea and 217 guests