Q 10,000 or 15,000??

User avatar
day1unity
boss
boss
Posts: 2295
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 3:57 pm

SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
Attachments
th-120.jpeg
th-120.jpeg (13.16 KiB) Viewed 1057 times

User avatar
LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og
Posts: 10708
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 11:45 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:06 pm

SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

User avatar
day1unity
boss
boss
Posts: 2295
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:11 pm

checkem wrote:
day1unity wrote:Q be like

:lol: :lol: but why take shot at dude?
Cause this bitch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. FUCK Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:

User avatar
SplashGang
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:11 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:15 pm

day1unity wrote:
checkem wrote:
day1unity wrote:Q be like

:lol: :lol: but why take shot at dude?
Cause this bitch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. FUCK Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:
I don't give a fuk about your cyber feelings & all that extra shit you doing..its not that serious man up girlfriend instead of poking your lips out folding your arms & throwing tantrums making topics about niggahs & gossiping..you don't like me cool but dead all that street tough guy talk if you ain't gonna come threw & run up on me while I'm outside..aight ..now relax

User avatar
day1unity
boss
boss
Posts: 2295
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:17 pm

10,000 or 15,000?? :lol:

SNITCH

User avatar
LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og
Posts: 10708
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 11:45 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:18 pm

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

day1unity wrote:10,000 or 15,000?? :lol:

SNITCH
Whose a snitch me ? Or a niggah posting pics of fuhkin 9s thinking they holding weight outside ? :lol:


When are you coming to ny that's the real question

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by » August 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .

User avatar
SplashGang
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:21 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:23 pm

(Posting pics of burners voluntarily when nobody wasn't even typing to your clown ass at that)



---------

@k.dog
.I ain't pissed just irritated that a grown man would go to great measures to keep typing another grown man name until the niggah respond to him....if I'm a lame why do niggahs feel the need to get my attention lol type of shit is that....

Then as far as your concerned(k.dog) you be on some bi polar shit hardbody...last 2 days youve found a way to type slick shit in my direction despite it having nothing to do with you..yet get mad when I jump in shit smh..you bugging

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:24 pm

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........

At the end of the day you have way less post then me regardless of account names yet....I'm outside more in your hood that you claim to be from more then you


What does that say...

User avatar
day1unity
boss
boss
Posts: 2295
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Now he's talking bout what I've posted pics :smh: SNITCH
Attachments
th-67.jpeg
th-67.jpeg (14.06 KiB) Viewed 963 times

User avatar
LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og
Posts: 10708
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 11:45 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .
You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?


You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........
iight meng. I guess :shrug:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:28 pm

" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)



Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a niggah be outside

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by » August 6th, 2014, 4:29 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .
You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?


You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........
iight meng. I guess :shrug:
You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread NIGGA MOVE you lame .

User avatar
day1unity
boss
boss
Posts: 2295
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Serious Question - All your pics you posted magically disappeared you say.. Did mine too?? Cause I saw other people say they had to ask for them to be removed.. Or are you one of these mysterious moderators that you mentioned cause I ain't heard of no moderators on here..

User avatar
LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og
Posts: 10708
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 11:45 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .
You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?


You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........
iight meng. I guess :shrug:
You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread NIGGA MOVE you lame .

I Could Say You Fat And Diabetic Too :bored:
thatdudeQ wrote:" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)



Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a niggah be outside

Next Nigga He See Taking Selfie's In Rochdale Bouta Get Hit With A Brick Off The Fire Escape.. I Mean Outdoor Patio Balcony.

Son Bouta be Like "That Might Be One Of Them Hoodup Niggas Takin Flicks In My Hood again!"

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Niggah I don't know about nobody else I'm speaking for me...several of my pics got deleted...specifically in west coast project topic I had of projects...another topic as well some of my shit was deleted(personal pics)...if I post some shit from the internet they stayed..if I was a moderator I would of been said it clown

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

day1unity wrote:
checkem wrote:
day1unity wrote:Q be like

:lol: :lol: but why take shot at dude?
Cause this bitch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. FUCK Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:
:lol:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .
You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?


You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........
iight meng. I guess :shrug:
You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread NIGGA MOVE you lame .

I Could Say You Fat And Diabetic Too :bored:
thatdudeQ wrote:" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)



Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a niggah be outside

Next Nigga He See Taking Selfie's In Rochdale Bouta Get Hit With A Brick Off The Fire Escape.. I Mean Outdoor Patio Balcony.

Son Bouta be Like "That Might Be One Of Them Hoodup Niggas Takin Flicks In My Hood again!"
AS long as you know I'm ya Daddy yeah call me Kickdoepapi :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47630
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Quiet-Q » August 6th, 2014, 4:36 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .
You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?


You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image
I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"
But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........
iight meng. I guess :shrug:
You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread NIGGA MOVE you lame .

I Could Say You Fat And Diabetic Too :bored:
thatdudeQ wrote:" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)



Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a niggah be outside

Next Nigga He See Taking Selfie's In Rochdale Bouta Get Hit With A Brick Off The Fire Escape.. I Mean Outdoor Patio Balcony.

Son Bouta be Like "That Might Be One Of Them Hoodup Niggas Takin Flicks In My Hood again!"
Lol.....if this niggah really from Rochdale been type weary of that from jump on his other names

User avatar
SplashGang
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1535
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 1:00 am

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Q Is basically the eastcoast king holloywood

No Life as nigga

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 4:49 pm

SplashGang wrote:Q Is basically the eastcoast king holloywood

No Life as nigga

....u bout to take his fade or nah?

Laughingallday
major
major
Posts: 528
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Post by Laughingallday » August 6th, 2014, 4:53 pm

What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word

Post Reply