og
og
Region: North East

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:06 pm

SplashGang wrote:dont see how q can get pussy

posting all day for 7 years 7 days a week

i wonder how q look prolly a ugly ngga Image

I'm Sayin Though.. This Your Third Account Though, G'z..

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:11 pm

checkem wrote:
day1unity wrote:Q be like

:lol: :lol: but why take shot at dude?

Cause this bitch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. FUCK Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:11 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

im saying though.... i been on here for 1 year n a half... "Gz"

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:15 pm

day1unity wrote:
checkem wrote:

Cause this bitch be on here trying to tell people how, what, and where to post in addition to his subliminal bullshit!! You call him on it and he tries to play stupid/ignorant.. And he a snitch.. If he don't like somebody on here and what they posting he tries to get them kicked off.. FUCK Q

You wanna see where it started type in yelawolf, and I been calling his bullshit since.. I ain't even been on here 3 years, this was less than a year ago.. I saw him snitchin on folks, tryna check Slide, California black vs mexican bullshit so I'm making it known if you didn't know.. :rasta:

I don't give a fuk about your cyber feelings & all that extra shit you doing..its not that serious man up girlfriend instead of poking your lips out folding your arms & throwing tantrums making topics about niggahs & gossiping..you don't like me cool but dead all that street tough guy talk if you ain't gonna come threw & run up on me while I'm outside..aight ..now relax

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:17 pm

10,000 or 15,000?? :lol:

SNITCH

og
og

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:18 pm

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

day1unity wrote:10,000 or 15,000?? :lol:

SNITCH

Whose a snitch me ? Or a niggah posting pics of fuhkin 9s thinking they holding weight outside ? :lol:

When are you coming to ny that's the real question

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » August 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

When somebody call him on it or do him the same he pissed .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .

underboss
underboss

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:21 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

But Then By Your Own Math.. You'd.. Have More Accounts than Him... :lol: Not to Mention All Of Them Was Banned.. Like.. Idk Mane.

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:23 pm

(Posting pics of burners voluntarily when nobody wasn't even typing to your clown ass at that)

---------

@k.dog
.I ain't pissed just irritated that a grown man would go to great measures to keep typing another grown man name until the niggah respond to him....if I'm a lame why do niggahs feel the need to get my attention lol type of shit is that....

Then as far as your concerned(k.dog) you be on some bi polar shit hardbody...last 2 days youve found a way to type slick shit in my direction despite it having nothing to do with you..yet get mad when I jump in shit smh..you bugging

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:24 pm

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

if i have more accounts then him and he still has more post then all 3 of mine combined on 1 account then "bY My math" wat does that say........

At the end of the day you have way less post then me regardless of account names yet....I'm outside more in your hood that you claim to be from more then you

What does that say...

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Now he's talking bout what I've posted pics :smh: SNITCH
Attachments
th-67.jpeg
th-67.jpeg (14.06 KiB) Viewed 874 times

og
og

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

Q be on that biased shit playing like he not then shooting slugs trying to jump on the bandwagon dissing on the sly .

Watch this nigga Live post what I said like I denied saying it but you can't post I been banned Emotional Bitch .

You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?

You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

iight meng. I guess :shrug:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:28 pm

" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)

Hmmm ...having less post doesn't..I repeat..doesn't mean a niggah be outside

oog
oog

Postby » August 6th, 2014, 4:29 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:This nigga Live stay worrying about niggas accounts like he the account Police .

You Ever Notice How All Your Posts Start Withg "This Nigga Live" Or You Warning Somebody About How Evil I Am On The Internet.. Like I Be Runnin Around This Forum Just Kidnappin Niggas Seeds And Shit?

You Got Deporteed From TheHoodup, Tweeted The Owner Of This Site And Appeal And Decided "Fuckit Ima Just Come Back" .. NIGGA YOU A FUCKIN MEXICAN.. I'ma Call You KickDoePapi From Now On, Son.

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread NIGGA MOVE you lame .

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Serious Question - All your pics you posted magically disappeared you say.. Did mine too?? Cause I saw other people say they had to ask for them to be removed.. Or are you one of these mysterious moderators that you mentioned cause I ain't heard of no moderators on here..

og
og

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » August 6th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

You ever notice you say the same thing like a broken record every thread NIGGA MOVE you lame .

I Could Say You Fat And Diabetic Too :bored:

thatdudeQ wrote:" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)

Next Nigga He See Taking Selfie's In Rochdale Bouta Get Hit With A Brick Off The Fire Escape.. I Mean Outdoor Patio Balcony.

Son Bouta be Like "That Might Be One Of Them Hoodup Niggas Takin Flicks In My Hood again!"

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Niggah I don't know about nobody else I'm speaking for me...several of my pics got deleted...specifically in west coast project topic I had of projects...another topic as well some of my shit was deleted(personal pics)...if I post some shit from the internet they stayed..if I was a moderator I would of been said it clown

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

day1unity wrote:
checkem wrote:

:lol:

oog
oog

Postby » August 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

thatdudeQ wrote:" a dirty bronx niggah(your comment) with like 500,000 post on a computer forum chilling around your buildings(you call em projects that's a warzone)

Next Nigga He See Taking Selfie's In Rochdale Bouta Get Hit With A Brick Off The Fire Escape.. I Mean Outdoor Patio Balcony.

Son Bouta be Like "That Might Be One Of Them Hoodup Niggas Takin Flicks In My Hood again!"

AS long as you know I'm ya Daddy yeah call me Kickdoepapi :lol:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 6th, 2014, 4:36 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:
SplashGang wrote:
LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:

Lol.....if this niggah really from Rochdale been type weary of that from jump on his other names

underboss
underboss

Postby SplashGang » August 6th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Q Is basically the eastcoast king holloywood

No Life as nigga

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » August 6th, 2014, 4:49 pm

SplashGang wrote:Q Is basically the eastcoast king holloywood

No Life as nigga

....u bout to take his fade or nah?

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Laughingallday » August 6th, 2014, 4:53 pm

What up Q, more dick riding faggots...I'm tellin ya fam these dudes want to take
Showers with ya

I told that fag splash gang how he can make a quick 100, probably 20x his weekly allowance

Posted yesterday

Re: Bay Area Rapper Admits That He Made Other Rappers Suck His Dick To Shoot Videos in His Hood
by Laughingallday » August 5th, 2014, 11:19 pm
Son, you can't read, sue the high school you went to for graduating yiur ass without yiu being able to comprehend anything yiu read

Show me 1 post where I dick ride the west and I'll send yiu a 100 bucks

I dint live on the west and unlike you would never talk about shit I don't know

Other then giving opinions on shit, when it comes to street shit I only talk about shit I, me personally, did or kno about

*liking a rapper from the west is not dickriding, but lik I said fuck boy show me 1 dick riding post about the west and I'll send ya a 100, that's my word

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby