Q 10,000 or 15,000??

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Q 10,000 or 15,000??

Postby 2wo-G » August 6th, 2014, 6:58 pm

Jay Rock wrote:I don't need to research latino gangs, you still mad about the article of the italian mob robbing mexican cartels :lol: whaaaaa poor baby. You researching me :lol:

Lol talmbout "I dont NEED to research latino gangs" :lol: So you really deep in the thick of it huh? Really in the hood posted up with mexican gangbangers on the regular huh? Are they the ones that be hooking you up with them internet links? :shrug:

And wait you mean you still thinking bout that italian shit? :wtf: The senior citizen italian mafia and the disciples and the Maniac Insane Royal Court Jesters or whoever can be having a lil cartel genocide up in chicago and I wouldnt care. Even if I was the type to nut hug the cartels or defend their internet cred they were the enemies of the cartel my citys connected with so I wouldnt be hurting regardless

I was jus roasting ya ass on the fact that you was REALLY proud of that shit. I mean really wearing that shit on ya chest taking credit for it and everything but I didnt know that shit would be plaguing ya mind like a month later

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » August 6th, 2014, 7:05 pm

SplashGang wrote:

was in this vid tho :dance: :rasta: :rasta:

Doubt it. Aint nobody in that video who I could fit my phone sideways between their eyes.

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » August 6th, 2014, 8:12 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
day1unity wrote:Wtf twenty this how yo crazy ass needs to be somewhere

Word..cause everybody know you the hardest muthafuhla on this website :whaat: a niggah got a 9 ..can't tell him nothing
Attachments
th-65.jpeg
th-65.jpeg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 157 times

Previous

Return to Lobby