ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Postby KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:05 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
2wo-g wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that nigga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his ass inside all day :lol:

naw thats cause if i lose i dont wanna take any "L'z" back to the hood :lol: and im finna get put on Murk Mob the same day of the fade

:cmon: .....u not in memphis or from memphis.....u just infactuated wit memphis gangs or gangs period..ol just google it ass nigga....lol.starting to think u that memphis gang researcher dude that used to be on here and i ran him off callin him a cop and he never came back

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:07 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
2wo-g wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that nigga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his ass inside all day :lol:

naw thats cause if i lose i dont wanna take any "L'z" back to the hood :lol: and im finna get put on Murk Mob the same day of the fade

:cmon: .....u not in memphis or from memphis.....u just infactuated wit memphis gangs or gangs period..ol just google it ass nigga....lol.starting to think u that memphis gang researcher dude that used to be on here and i ran him off callin him a cop and he never came back

quit changin the subject puss ass nigga.. we meeting or u gonna bitch out? :cmon:

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Postby Zoediak1804 » July 24th, 2014, 4:08 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:

boy shut the fukk up you dont even bang, gangland watchin ass nigga. 901 end this nigga's career bruh, make this bitch homeless

og
og

Postby KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:11 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

quit changin the subject puss ass nigga.. we meeting or u gonna bitch out? :cmon:

:whaat: ...didnt i just tell yo water head ass i'll be at AMERICAN WAY PARK SUNDAY EVENING...aint that yo area ngga?....fucking walkin distance from yo raggley ass apartments...or didnt kno that cuz u aint from here..right?? :lol:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:13 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

:whaat: ...didnt i just tell yo water head ass i'll be at AMERICAN WAY PARK SUNDAY EVENING...aint that yo area ngga?....fucking walkin distance from yo raggley ass apartments...or didnt kno that cuz u aint from here..right?? :lol:

im there if im not there by 7 go to montgomery street

og
og

Postby KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:18 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

na imma be there fasho nigga...aint n need to go to montgomery street...but imma send yo ass to jefferson ave. where the med at lil pussy :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:20 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

na imma be there fasho nigga...aint n need to go to montgomery street...but imma send yo ass to jefferson ave. where the med at lil pussy :tiphat:

u gotta pay my gas money if i go to ya hood on sherm the worm

og
og

Postby KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:37 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

lol mane u a goofball fr..the park is down the street from YOUR mommas section 8 ass apartments..u didnt know that????and u supposed to be from memphis.. :whaat:

say no mo' ...cuz imma be at that junt sunday evening

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 5:08 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

lol mane u a goofball fr..the park is down the street from YOUR mommas section 8 ass apartments..u didnt know that????and u supposed to be from memphis.. :whaat:

say no mo' ...cuz imma be at that junt sunday evening

IF I GO TO YA HOOD ILLITERATE ASS FUCK BOY

associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby bluntman819 » July 24th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Man TM you fucking retarded. You gon rob a dude for a book. Yall gangbanging niggas need to start being about that money. Yall do all this shit but you hardly making any money. Shit me and my boys we bout that business, we don't give a shit what flag niggaz flying as long as they got money. Yall willing to die over some colors but at the end of the day you hardly got enough paper to get by. Thats why the rich man loves yall dumb niggas

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby RealBossNigga » January 1st, 2016, 1:58 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:its some bd shit in here too 5

Not impressed. You must have jacked up a child. This ain't lit and whoever wrote diz don't know what the fuck they talkin bout. You ain't jack no real GD I know that

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » January 6th, 2016, 12:57 am

lit hoodup.jpg
lit hoodup.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 797 times

still the funniest 1 :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » February 28th, 2017, 9:59 am

2wo-G wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that nigga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his ass inside all day :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby JuwanHampton45 » February 28th, 2017, 10:00 am

wakk thread
really fake, boa dis sum goof shit :cmon: corn balls mane

Previous

Return to Lobby