ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Postby Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 10:01 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote::shrug:

so Crips, Pirus, and VL's are GD's now, seems legit

what are u talking about?

your kindergarten ass book has Grape Street Crips, Traveling Vice Lords, and Elm Street Pirus as dekks. FAIL :foh:

He said he just peeped it. Thts the first thing I noticed. I think he trying to play stupid. If u look at those closely. U will notice tht it's in a completely different hand writing thts shitty also and the color of the the pen is a slightly different shades than the other. I sure u didn't add tht bullshit at the bottom TMSavage???? :yeahaight:

yeah you right, this nigga savage a goof. whole book look fake, that shit said FOLK stood for Forever Our Love Kindle lmfaooo gay as fukk

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:06 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote::shrug:

so Crips, Pirus, and VL's are GD's now, seems legit

what are u talking about?

your kindergarten ass book has Grape Street Crips, Traveling Vice Lords, and Elm Street Pirus as dekks. FAIL :foh:

He said he just peeped it. Thts the first thing I noticed. I think he trying to play stupid. If u look at those closely. U will notice tht it's in a completely different hand writing thts shitty also and the color of the the pen is a slightly different shades than the other. I sure u didn't add tht bullshit at the bottom TMSavage???? :yeahaight:

the whole thing is pretty thick cuzz.. i didnt grab the whole thing so its likely multiple niggas contributed to the writing or multiple pens were used

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:09 pm

:cmon:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:Why a PIRU Care about GD lit is my question ?

Mc Gusto CB4 ass nigga str8 retarded .

get off my dick cuzz

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » July 23rd, 2014, 11:13 pm

He straight up wrote this shit hisself then claimed he jacked it XD

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:18 pm

_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this shit hisself then claimed he jacked it XD

:cmon: u aint got no proof nigga stop talking i crept in a muthafucka house and took they shit thats all u need. to know

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » July 23rd, 2014, 11:20 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:He straight up wrote this shit hisself then claimed he jacked it XD

:cmon: u aint got no proof nigga stop talking i crept in a muthafucka house and took they shit thats all u need. to know

Why what's the purpose ?

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:24 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Why what's the purpose ?

:discust: i wasnt looking for just lit and u dont need to worry about that nigga

boss
boss
Region: North East

Postby View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:30 pm

I don't know what the fuck y'all niggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days niggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm

View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the fuck y'all niggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days niggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

toilet paper? :wtf: how u know a nigga didnt just make it up? :shrug:

boss
boss

Postby View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm

Slide wrote:Damn, look like some nigga wrote that shit wit his left foot.

:whaat:

:lol:

prince
prince
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Postby Zoediak1804 » July 23rd, 2014, 11:35 pm

GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem niggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless

boss
boss

Postby View Side Murda » July 23rd, 2014, 11:40 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the fuck y'all niggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days niggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Cause I don't just randomly join random shit at random times under random niggas. My food come straight from the sources. The niggas who put me on is the niggas, feel me?

Plus the east coast bloodlit ain't like yalls shit. We just learn history of Cali bloods, history of our set, and get a list of codes that change every month. Ain't non of that religious brain wash shit involved. Unless you read that fake onlinne ubn shit, that some random white boy made up.

That's the past tho, ain't none of that shit goin on no more. No more lit for us.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Skrill Gates » July 23rd, 2014, 11:45 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem niggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless

It's a way of brainwashing and making nonbelievers into believers. No different how Christians and Jews do and use their own different versions of bibles for.

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » July 23rd, 2014, 11:50 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:GD's, VL's, and LK's out here consider their gangs like a religion/cult. dem niggas pray to their lit books like its the bible. i dont even kno why gangs have lit, seems pointless

It's a way of brainwashing and making nonbelievers into believers. No different how Christians and Jews do and use their own different versions of bibles for.

That's why I never like them Chicago way of Bangin cuz they on that brainwashed shit .

Then these niggas be stuck on some outdated shit like Growth & Development thinking that's still in effect .

You tell them better but they say some dumb shit like the Chi is doing it wrong :lol:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 12:27 am

gd niggas straight up gay :smh:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 2277 times

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Postby backintheday » July 24th, 2014, 12:41 am

Back in the day only certain people were allowed to have written lit. Literature was taught by mouth. If there was a reason or permission was granted to give written lit out, it was only one piece at a time and once learned and recited the written piece was set on fire.

Vice Lords are still supposed to learn they literature by mouth.

If motherfuckers would've honored that shit in the first place everyone's shit might not be out there like it is.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Postby chitowntdawg » July 24th, 2014, 1:57 am

U right too many people out there with written lit shouldve been learned all by mouth, by lessons but it is what it is now too late but shit here dude posted is wierd why was it written by a 5 year old ? Lit is usually typed up neatly in a book form

general
general
Affiliation: FTO

Postby REDRUM 91 » July 24th, 2014, 2:45 am

Are you niggas on here white? Frfr ya'll act weird as fukk..I know ya'll from the south so ya'll extra late on shyt but damn, you niggas is embarrassing..I see why it's so easy to turn you goofy ass niggas out down there..big dumb ass overall wearing,pickled pig feet eatin ass niggas

general
general
Affiliation: FTO

Postby REDRUM 91 » July 24th, 2014, 2:53 am

Normal people eat chips and candy for snacks..you funky ass down south muthafuckas rather chew on a pig toe like it's a twizzler :discust:

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » July 24th, 2014, 3:11 am

mane stop it... chicago is countriest big city in america :lol:

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » July 24th, 2014, 3:54 am

:lmao: this nigga red rum went off . :whaat:

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 90034

Postby JJx2 » July 24th, 2014, 4:02 am

REDRUM 91 wrote:Image

Normal people eat chips and candy for snacks..you funky ass down south muthafuckas rather chew on a pig toe like it's a twizzler :discust:

:lol: no lie though...one of my moms friends, shes Mexican in her late 30s...she eats them shits...I swear when she told me that I was speechless, I thought only white hicks would eat some shit like that...been clownin her about it ever since

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: SPECIAL ED HERB GANG

Postby Jumpmanhustla » July 24th, 2014, 8:17 am

im sorry but i cant see no gangsta goin to barnes nd nobles trying to get a book made for his set :lmao: and i also cant see no gangsta studyin his lit like its final exam week :lol: but then again i dont gang bang so i wouldnt know but that seem like some clown shit to me. niggas will go make a book and study some knowledge that aint gonna get u no where but cant study for school :discust:

colonel
colonel

Postby PrinceRED254 » July 24th, 2014, 10:36 am

View Side Murda wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Cause I don't just randomly join random shit at random times under random niggas. My food come straight from the sources. The niggas who put me on is the niggas, feel me?

Plus the east coast bloodlit ain't like yalls shit. We just learn history of Cali bloods, history of our set, and get a list of codes that change every month. Ain't non of that religious brain wash shit involved. Unless you read that fake onlinne ubn shit, that some random white boy made up.

That's the past tho, ain't none of that shit goin on no more. No more lit for us.

Hell no. My superior or billy bad ass himself must've been damn passionate about U.B.N because they had the book, bro. And they didn't only teach California U.B.N history that shit had New York U.B.N history to other States with U.B.N Blood. The codes came in a different book like whoever put that shit together felt strongly about U.B.N and it's purpose... You sure the boys didn't leave that kite behind just for you to do some dumb shit & get yourself more time?

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby