In ur state pen who has most power

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Re: In ur state pen who has most power

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 6:00 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:Florida State Prison:
UCA (United Caribbean Alliance) - Zoes, Yardies, Netas, Marielitos, & DDP "only in Florida"

Folk Nation - Crips, Gangster Disciples, InterNational PosseK, Imperial GangstersK, Simon City RoyalsK, Insane Satan Disciples, & Maniac Latin Disciples "Folks are big in Florida"

People Nation - Bloods, Vice Lords, Latin Kings, Almighty SaintsK, & Nation of Gods n EarthsK "they hold their own"

Aryan Nation - Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Circle, Aryan Warriors, & Aryan Family "growing"

Crips turn Folk in prison n Bloods n ngeK turn People, mexican mafiaK holds no weight in Florida and no one has heard of BGF. only niggas with life or death row gets sent to FSP most of da time.
Bruh I don't know what y'all think being GD is but u can't just turn GD. And then for a gang alliance to just turn folks. No one in Florida has the authority to make that call. Just cause a nigga say he GD want give him the power to do any damn thing with in the nation. Y'all don't know shit bout GD.
i know what real GDz are folks i fuck with official plugged GDz and they do exist in fla but for the most part alot of dudes are renegades and renegade and fake are 2 different terms fake being a dude just one day decided he wanna be GD and you know a gade is a dude that dont give a fuck about laws policies or anything they bang their deck or whatever GDz in fla at one point in time were plugged too the motherland and they was structured but alot of shyt has happened and dudes are lost and misguided or some just dont care they just wanna bang i know in certain states in the south GDz are very well organized better than the chi probaly because it crazy up their with the GDN much reslect too you though folks

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » April 23rd, 2014, 6:31 pm

..depends on which joint you housed at..

..but for the most part..

..latin FOLK put they street shit aside and ride together..
..latin PEOPLE do the same..

..black FOLK and PEOPLE do shit differently..they kinda sorta ride together when it can benefit their nations..

..not too sure how much power the whiteys have now that its a latino world..but they do have a strong presence..

..measuring power in a correctional facility is hard jus cuz the simple fact that no matter how many a nation has in numbers there's ALWAYS a way to kill a mufcuka..and its a back n forth game amongst all nations..big or small..

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 6:48 pm

AWPWMLDN wrote:..depends on which joint you housed at..

..but for the most part..

..latin FOLK put they street shit aside and ride together..
..latin PEOPLE do the same..

..black FOLK and PEOPLE do shit differently..they kinda sorta ride together when it can benefit their nations..

..not too sure how much power the whiteys have now that its a latino world..but they do have a strong presence..

..measuring power in a correctional facility is hard jus cuz the simple fact that no matter how many a nation has in numbers there's ALWAYS a way to kill a mufcuka..and its a back n forth game amongst all nations..big or small..
that shitin illinois is way more complex alot more politics and less racial i mean ive had folks tell me stories of running into a dude that killed they boy and due too how fucked upcircumstances was or outnumbered they had too put that shit too the side street shyt stays on the street ive never been locked up in illinois but that shit gotta be tense i know the insides is well structured

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 6:51 pm

day1unity wrote:
UCA (United Caribbean Alliance) - Zoes, Yardies, Netas, Marielitos, & DDP "only in Florida"

Folk Nation - Crips, Gangster Disciples, InterNational PosseK, Imperial GangstersK, Simon City RoyalsK, Insane Satan Disciples, & Maniac Latin Disciples "Folks are big in Florida"

People Nation - Bloods, Vice Lords, Latin Kings, Almighty SaintsK, & Nation of Gods n EarthsK "they hold their own"

Aryan Nation - Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Circle, Aryan Warriors, & Aryan Family "growing"

Crips turn Folk in prison n Bloods n ngeK turn People, mexican mafiaK holds no weight in Florida and no one has heard of BGF. only niggas with life or death row gets sent to FSP most of da time.
Zoe u good but that shit u saying :smh: Bloods turn People, Nation of Gods or whatever the fuck they call themselves, never in a day :smh: Whatever Lords out there rockin with that fufu on the FIN!! Bros better remember their roots and get in tune..Or flip blood cause we ain't honoring that :smh:
nigga i put it on my momma dat Bloods turn PPL in prison n dat nge shit is poppin out there in broward county in both deerfield in coral springs n they rokkin dat 5 star. lords ride with bloods hard out here bruh

razor_cut3
fresh meat

Post by razor_cut3 » April 23rd, 2014, 7:07 pm

loyalone wrote:latinos ima keep it real dont like being biased in florida most latinos put the gang shyt too the side unless they in the panhandle (north fla) in a maximum prison then it different the blacks mainly fight each other northern florida vs south fla vs central fla and then you got GD BGD and that fake ass IGD shyt GDz are the biggest black gang in the system then comes the bloods and crips most GDz are on some renegade shyt here though for latinos ima say surenos latin kings nietas then the latin folks and you got your prison orgs too thats are deep but too be real most latinos will ride together in florida regardless of what they bang if a riot kick off latins will stick together haitians have zmf which originated in the prison system haitians jamaicans and carribean blacks in general will pretty much stick together and be on their own shyt they dont fuck with american blacks too tough unless their born here but they some riders they play soccer and get along wigh the hispanics better for some reason
Haitians are latino. Their language is latin based and Haiti is in latin America they share an island with DR.

razor_cut3
fresh meat

Post by razor_cut3 » April 23rd, 2014, 7:14 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
day1unity wrote:

Zoe u good but that shit u saying :smh: Bloods turn People, Nation of Gods or whatever the fuck they call themselves, never in a day :smh: Whatever Lords out there rockin with that fufu on the FIN!! Bros better remember their roots and get in tune..Or flip blood cause we ain't honoring that :smh:
nigga i put it on my momma dat Bloods turn PPL in prison n dat nge shit is poppin out there in broward county in both deerfield in coral springs n they rokkin dat 5 star. lords ride with bloods hard out here bruh
nigga there are no bloods in coral springs. Coral springs is the rich area hah. The hoodest city closest to coral springs is lauderhill or pompano beach.

day1unity
boss
boss

Post by day1unity » April 23rd, 2014, 7:16 pm

That shit is fake as fuck bruh on multiple levels beginning with the majority of east coast bloods as a mob in general, they using that 5 unrighteously just straight stole our main symbol and the Blood name pure and simple from the WC Bloods again originators.. Mfers never be a part of this Fin!! Chicago is Holy City when it comes to that 5 and VL..

Skrill Gates
boss
boss

Post by Skrill Gates » April 23rd, 2014, 7:19 pm

How dare your ass put crips in the Folks Nation. Kill yourself bruh. :killself:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 7:56 pm

loyalone wrote:
day1unity wrote:

that shit is wrong i been too prison here in fla twice aint no united carribean alliance or whatever cubans ride strictly with latinos and marielitos are all the old cubans from the 80s them the old black guys from the 70s and 80s are the most fucking dangerous they kill without blinkin theirs a ton of skinheads in fla the AB dudes i met in the pen came from inter state compact their isnt any true organized white gangs except for unforgiven and a gang in youth offender and dont know if it still exist called swine unit 90% of whiteboys in fla are getting extorted beaten and robbed unless their skinheads klansmen a biker or maybe in a latino or black organization whites dont hold much weight in this state in lock up their prey
nigga are we both talkin bout da "Florida State Prison in Raiford, Florida" or sum otha shit. FSP is not like otha jails where theirs a big population of specific gangs in da area. i've neva served in FSP bekuz im only 17 but i visited fam there and i got niggas in dat shit. my boi Z-Low's uncle servin a 60 yr bid for traffikkin drugs n arms from georgia to florida bakk in 02. we visited dat nigga in da summer of 2013 and we had like a hour talk with dat nigga, nigga was like shit different out here bruh n dey was barely any real Zoes out their to bakk him so he's been kikkin with sum Yardies n Netas around his blokk. nigga went on for a while talkin bout sum otha shit but i wasnt really listenin but nigga said he n da niggas around his area formed a lil group to protect dem from Folks n Peoples. i dont kno why but Folks n Peoples are the biggest forces in the pen, you can even look it up bekuz i didnt believe buddy and wen i came bakk i searched dat bitch. the list i posted wasnt from the most powerful to so on, i just posted the shit i liked first.

goin bakk to da main shit, Low's uncle said that even tho Zoes cool wit GDs in da streets dem otha Folks aint with dat shit and he's referring to International Posse, a homegrown Florida prison gang that turned Folk. in da streets INP is pussy but they got weight in da prisons. Low's unc said that niggas dat wasnt Folk or People was tryin to form their own shit so they can hold they own, Zoes, Yardies, Netas, Marielitos, n DDP are all caribbean so they formed UCA, they aint on da level with dem Folks n Peoples but they got their shit on lokk. at first it was just Zoes n Yardies bekuz of da history dey had with each otha, Netas joined bekuz in da streets dey was clikked up wit Latin Kings who went bakk to People in da prison. da Marielitos in FSP are like 40-50 year old chicos who needs support to make it. DDP joined bekuz dey got the fewest numbas and was in da same area with the Netas. from wat i can tell UCA was formed maybe in da 2011-12 area, dey just a bunch of caribs dat aint wanna be punked by youngstas sportin stars n shit.

Marielitos are still here bruh, how u think Zoe Pound get their connects from Miami to Cuba and who has lil Havana on lokk. in Florida most ppl stikk with their ethnic group and theirs a shit load of cubans in florida, da marielitos isnt how they was bakk in da day bekuz most of those old heads retired but chicos still bangin dat shit hard. parkland in broward got a bunch of tags on da southwest side next to coconut creek. one of my cholos from bakk in middle skool got put on by his cuz n started recruitin cholos around da here. i dont kno how buddy did it but he got like 40 members in like 3 weeks but he wasnt even da leader he was just da recruiter. dem boys got alot of area for a small gang but they with the shits tho. i've went to lil havana ova spring break in march with my home girl and my niggas. my girl's fam was hardcore marielitos bakk in da day, me n my niggas was talkin to dem but we needed my home girl to translate bekuz even tho dey spent like 20+ yrs in da states muthfukkas dont speak a likk of english. basically marielitos are still a force but they aint doin shit like dey was bakk in da day and are just tryin to vibe right now. just give da marielitos 3 years max and you'll see start see tags poppin up. also they talk alot shit bout mexicans, i dont kno why tho.

but on sum real talk shit and i mean g-shit my nigga dem aryans gettin muthafukkin numbas. you got white boys wearin aryan t-shirts in my skool like its uniform or sumthin. my niggas cant even fight dem in skool bekuz da principle was like that'll be a hate crime if we attakk dem for fukkin dem up for wearin their history on their bakk or sum bull shit like dat. im pretty sure da principle is aryan even tho he's a bald headed ass crakka who probably uses germ x to keep dat shit shinny. we catch dem outside skool tho but you already kno north n central fla full of dem. i honestly think da klan rallies are a cover up so the aryan can increase their numbas and ride unda police's radar. wen i was in JDC in west palm you had jits rokkin aryan tats n shit and my nigga in gunclub said they got alot of aaryans out there to, dont underestimate dem n give dem a pass bekuz they'll just switch it on you and startin attakin muthafukkas left and right.

fo sum reason wen i post my shit niggas dont understand n take sum shit to literal but i got niggas pluged in with the whole prison shit n dey tell us youngstas wat the deal is. on a side note i've noticed dat u reppin SD, are u straight wit dem IG n INP niggas in Dade?

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 7:59 pm

Skrill Gates wrote:

How dare your ass put crips in the Folks Nation. Kill yourself bruh. :killself:
:lol: bruh i anit tryin to disrespect but they poppin 6 point stars out here, Crips dont got enuf members in fla jails to survive by demselves. dey might not rep it in da steets but they reppin it in jail.

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:01 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:

Bruh I don't know what y'all think being GD is but u can't just turn GD. And then for a gang alliance to just turn folks. No one in Florida has the authority to make that call. Just cause a nigga say he GD want give him the power to do any damn thing with in the nation. Y'all don't know shit bout GD.
woah there boy i aint GD so stop hollerin at me bruh, only thing i kno bout GDs is dat dey rep da 6 n where blue. n im pretty sure GDs are Folks bruh

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:05 pm

razor_cut3 wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
day1unity wrote:

nigga there are no bloods in coral springs. Coral springs is the rich area hah. The hoodest city closest to coral springs is lauderhill or pompano beach.
u must have neva been to River Side, all u smell is greyol n planktons out there. but i wasnt talkin bout Bloods i was talkin bout nge, dey mostly just muslims dat wanna act gangsta. also LAUDERHILL!? :whaat: my squad would run thru da whole city, boys aint makin no noise

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:07 pm

razor_cut3 wrote:
loyalone wrote:latinos ima keep it real dont like being biased in florida most latinos put the gang shyt too the side unless they in the panhandle (north fla) in a maximum prison then it different the blacks mainly fight each other northern florida vs south fla vs central fla and then you got GD BGD and that fake ass IGD shyt GDz are the biggest black gang in the system then comes the bloods and crips most GDz are on some renegade shyt here though for latinos ima say surenos latin kings nietas then the latin folks and you got your prison orgs too thats are deep but too be real most latinos will ride together in florida regardless of what they bang if a riot kick off latins will stick together haitians have zmf which originated in the prison system haitians jamaicans and carribean blacks in general will pretty much stick together and be on their own shyt they dont fuck with american blacks too tough unless their born here but they some riders they play soccer and get along wigh the hispanics better for some reason
Haitians are latino. Their language is latin based and Haiti is in latin America they share an island with DR.
are russians asians to you?

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:27 pm

who told u ZMF was still prison? a new faction already emerged bekuz ZMF on da streets now

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 8:42 pm

@zoe i know where fsp at homie but real shit that united carribean alliance i dont see that happening and cubans is gonna ride with latinos mexicans central americans puerto ricans i dont know if you know the history of the marielitos the first cubans that came too fla in the mariel boatlift your young 17 you dont know alot and im not gonna post the history of latinos and blacks in the system during that time cause im not trying too start a racial thread but aint no marielito gotta join no gangs or groups latinos respect them and most know the things they did in the system during the 80s and 90s marielitos are not gang members and their aint no folks and people alliance like that in the system latin kings are deep ass shyt they rep the five hard but they dont be on that people shit like that lords is a handful on the inside some stones some mickey cobras latin folks do their own thing they dont really vibe with no gdz unless dudes are plugged SCR IG SD LE MLD we program different than them dudes nietas are cool with kings but they aint under no 5 bloods depending what camp are cool with kings florida system has alot of gangs but its your race that come first you could have surs kings latin folks paisas neutral spanish dudes from the turf and they will all put their differences too the side cause its prison bro i been too the pen man yeah their gangs but its all racial sometimes the gang shit comes into play with latinos and it does pop off among us kings vs latin folks or kings vs surenos but its not all the time and this aint cali either where its a straight race war either btw ours surs aint stright sur 13 like other states with fakes these dudes are plugged or related and connected too cali and they go hard

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 8:42 pm

@zoe i know where fsp at homie but real shit that united carribean alliance i dont see that happening and cubans is gonna ride with latinos mexicans central americans puerto ricans i dont know if you know the history of the marielitos the first cubans that came too fla in the mariel boatlift your young 17 you dont know alot and im not gonna post the history of latinos and blacks in the system during that time cause im not trying too start a racial thread but aint no marielito gotta join no gangs or groups latinos respect them and most know the things they did in the system during the 80s and 90s marielitos are not gang members and their aint no folks and people alliance like that in the system latin kings are deep ass shyt they rep the five hard but they dont be on that people shit like that lords is a handful on the inside some stones some mickey cobras latin folks do their own thing they dont really vibe with no gdz unless dudes are plugged SCR IG SD LE MLD we program different than them dudes nietas are cool with kings but they aint under no 5 bloods depending what camp are cool with kings florida system has alot of gangs but its your race that come first you could have surs kings latin folks paisas neutral spanish dudes from the turf and they will all put their differences too the side cause its prison bro i been too the pen man yeah their gangs but its all racial sometimes the gang shit comes into play with latinos and it does pop off among us kings vs latin folks or kings vs surenos but its not all the time and this aint cali either where its a straight race war either btw ours surs aint stright sur 13 like other states with fakes these dudes are plugged or related and connected too cali and they go hard

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 8:49 pm

@zoe i dont know much bout zmf except it was in prison i was in prison with a few of them

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:52 pm

loyalone wrote:@zoe i know where fsp at homie but real shit that united carribean alliance i dont see that happening and cubans is gonna ride with latinos mexicans central americans puerto ricans i dont know if you know the history of the marielitos the first cubans that came too fla in the mariel boatlift your young 17 you dont know alot and im not gonna post the history of latinos and blacks in the system during that time cause im not trying too start a racial thread but aint no marielito gotta join no gangs or groups latinos respect them and most know the things they did in the system during the 80s and 90s marielitos are not gang members and their aint no folks and people alliance like that in the system latin kings are deep ass shyt they rep the five hard but they dont be on that people shit like that lords is a handful on the inside some stones some mickey cobras latin folks do their own thing they dont really vibe with no gdz unless dudes are plugged SCR IG SD LE MLD we program different than them dudes nietas are cool with kings but they aint under no 5 bloods depending what camp are cool with kings florida system has alot of gangs but its your race that come first you could have surs kings latin folks paisas neutral spanish dudes from the turf and they will all put their differences too the side cause its prison bro i been too the pen man yeah their gangs but its all racial sometimes the gang shit comes into play with latinos and it does pop off among us kings vs latin folks or kings vs surenos but its not all the time and this aint cali either where its a straight race war either btw ours surs aint stright sur 13 like other states with fakes these dudes are plugged or related and connected too cali and they go hard
ight nigga i'll take wat u said to count, i've never served so im not at da same level as you. but you do make sense wen u said race means alot but cubans n mexicans out here dont get along

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:55 pm

loyalone wrote:@zoe i dont know much bout zmf except it was in prison i was in prison with a few of them
militia has taken the spot as the fam, zmf on dat mafia style shit now. zmf mostly in dade in broward tho, didnt kno dey was at fsp.

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 9:01 pm

im an SD too answer your question im cool with them IGz most latinos aint gonna like each other on the streets prison is a different ball game and i wasnt at fsp i was in other camps with a few zmf dudes