In ur state pen who has most power

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Re: In ur state pen who has most power

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 8:42 pm

@zoe i know where fsp at homie but real shit that united carribean alliance i dont see that happening and cubans is gonna ride with latinos mexicans central americans puerto ricans i dont know if you know the history of the marielitos the first cubans that came too fla in the mariel boatlift your young 17 you dont know alot and im not gonna post the history of latinos and blacks in the system during that time cause im not trying too start a racial thread but aint no marielito gotta join no gangs or groups latinos respect them and most know the things they did in the system during the 80s and 90s marielitos are not gang members and their aint no folks and people alliance like that in the system latin kings are deep ass shyt they rep the five hard but they dont be on that people shit like that lords is a handful on the inside some stones some mickey cobras latin folks do their own thing they dont really vibe with no gdz unless dudes are plugged SCR IG SD LE MLD we program different than them dudes nietas are cool with kings but they aint under no 5 bloods depending what camp are cool with kings florida system has alot of gangs but its your race that come first you could have surs kings latin folks paisas neutral spanish dudes from the turf and they will all put their differences too the side cause its prison bro i been too the pen man yeah their gangs but its all racial sometimes the gang shit comes into play with latinos and it does pop off among us kings vs latin folks or kings vs surenos but its not all the time and this aint cali either where its a straight race war either btw ours surs aint stright sur 13 like other states with fakes these dudes are plugged or related and connected too cali and they go hard

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 8:49 pm

@zoe i dont know much bout zmf except it was in prison i was in prison with a few of them

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:52 pm

loyalone wrote:@zoe i know where fsp at homie but real shit that united carribean alliance i dont see that happening and cubans is gonna ride with latinos mexicans central americans puerto ricans i dont know if you know the history of the marielitos the first cubans that came too fla in the mariel boatlift your young 17 you dont know alot and im not gonna post the history of latinos and blacks in the system during that time cause im not trying too start a racial thread but aint no marielito gotta join no gangs or groups latinos respect them and most know the things they did in the system during the 80s and 90s marielitos are not gang members and their aint no folks and people alliance like that in the system latin kings are deep ass shyt they rep the five hard but they dont be on that people shit like that lords is a handful on the inside some stones some mickey cobras latin folks do their own thing they dont really vibe with no gdz unless dudes are plugged SCR IG SD LE MLD we program different than them dudes nietas are cool with kings but they aint under no 5 bloods depending what camp are cool with kings florida system has alot of gangs but its your race that come first you could have surs kings latin folks paisas neutral spanish dudes from the turf and they will all put their differences too the side cause its prison bro i been too the pen man yeah their gangs but its all racial sometimes the gang shit comes into play with latinos and it does pop off among us kings vs latin folks or kings vs surenos but its not all the time and this aint cali either where its a straight race war either btw ours surs aint stright sur 13 like other states with fakes these dudes are plugged or related and connected too cali and they go hard
ight nigga i'll take wat u said to count, i've never served so im not at da same level as you. but you do make sense wen u said race means alot but cubans n mexicans out here dont get along

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 23rd, 2014, 8:55 pm

loyalone wrote:@zoe i dont know much bout zmf except it was in prison i was in prison with a few of them
militia has taken the spot as the fam, zmf on dat mafia style shit now. zmf mostly in dade in broward tho, didnt kno dey was at fsp.

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 23rd, 2014, 9:01 pm

im an SD too answer your question im cool with them IGz most latinos aint gonna like each other on the streets prison is a different ball game and i wasnt at fsp i was in other camps with a few zmf dudes

razor_cut3
fresh meat

Post by razor_cut3 » April 23rd, 2014, 9:24 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
razor_cut3 wrote:
loyalone wrote:latinos ima keep it real dont like being biased in florida most latinos put the gang shyt too the side unless they in the panhandle (north fla) in a maximum prison then it different the blacks mainly fight each other northern florida vs south fla vs central fla and then you got GD BGD and that fake ass IGD shyt GDz are the biggest black gang in the system then comes the bloods and crips most GDz are on some renegade shyt here though for latinos ima say surenos latin kings nietas then the latin folks and you got your prison orgs too thats are deep but too be real most latinos will ride together in florida regardless of what they bang if a riot kick off latins will stick together haitians have zmf which originated in the prison system haitians jamaicans and carribean blacks in general will pretty much stick together and be on their own shyt they dont fuck with american blacks too tough unless their born here but they some riders they play soccer and get along wigh the hispanics better for some reason
Haitians are latino. Their language is latin based and Haiti is in latin America they share an island with DR.
are russians asians to you?
What you talking about? Russia is in Europe not Asia. Haiti is in Latin America. Right by DR. Language is latin based not spanish. Haitians are latino. No different from DR.

razor_cut3
fresh meat

Post by razor_cut3 » April 23rd, 2014, 9:26 pm

razor_cut3 wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
razor_cut3 wrote:
loyalone wrote:latinos ima keep it real dont like being biased in florida most latinos put the gang shyt too the side unless they in the panhandle (north fla) in a maximum prison then it different the blacks mainly fight each other northern florida vs south fla vs central fla and then you got GD BGD and that fake ass IGD shyt GDz are the biggest black gang in the system then comes the bloods and crips most GDz are on some renegade shyt here though for latinos ima say surenos latin kings nietas then the latin folks and you got your prison orgs too thats are deep but too be real most latinos will ride together in florida regardless of what they bang if a riot kick off latins will stick together haitians have zmf which originated in the prison system haitians jamaicans and carribean blacks in general will pretty much stick together and be on their own shyt they dont fuck with american blacks too tough unless their born here but they some riders they play soccer and get along wigh the hispanics better for some reason
Haitians are latino. Their language is latin based and Haiti is in latin America they share an island with DR.
are russians asians to you?
What you talking about? Russia is in Europe not Asia. Haiti is in Latin America. Right by DR. Language is latin based not spanish. Haitians are latino. No different from DR.
*like spanish

LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » April 23rd, 2014, 9:35 pm

Blood
Muslim
RatHunnaz\JailClicks (Shit That Doesn't Leave Jail.. Like TS Fam and shit.)

03GuNNa
corporal
corporal

Post by 03GuNNa » April 24th, 2014, 1:33 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:Blood
Muslim
RatHunnaz\JailClicks (Shit That Doesn't Leave Jail.. Like TS Fam and shit.)
The ahki hold weight if u want a cheesecake , bean pie , Muslim oil or cube buffed but the accept anybody in they whip and I was in a few spot where they was Khufi slapping and police wasn't even wetting it so I take head wraps off the list on some 2010-now shit snapple facts broski