50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Re: 50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » April 9th, 2014, 11:15 am

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I've heard of pimps getting manicures and pedicures, but not painted.
I get them and my pops get them, I know a few niggas that do that but none of them paint they nails. Not even my gay causin do that shit that's some next shit right there. I guess to each his own

day1unity
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Re: 50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Post by day1unity » April 9th, 2014, 1:12 pm

Wtf :lol: To each they own but it seem like mfers hatin just to hate to me..I dunno bout manicures like that but they have your tips white than a bitch, he got a couple black probably for his race or some shit and you acting like his whole shit painted..Snoop has always been on that gangsta/PIMPIN style not that he really be pimpin but that's his style he kicks it with certified old school pimps and gets game from them bros, and his BITCH :lol: Snoop could grab almost any bitch he wanted in a quickness he been with his lady forever in a day, raising his fam kids the right way, bet y'all myself included wish you had both mom n dad growing up, and that's what's really good! :tiphat: :rasta:

619Loc
boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: Lower California

Post by 619Loc » April 9th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Snoop been doing gay shit for a long time.

Here is other shit rappers have tried passing

Dudes putting beeds in their hair, gay.
Dudes getting a perm, gay.
Dudes wearing women's jeans (skinny jeans), gay
Doing your nails, gay
Kissing dudes on the lips when it ain't your culture, gay
Wearing pink and claiming it's gangsta, gay
Dudes wearing skirts that ain't kilts, gay
Attachments
pausev.gif
pausev.gif (3.55 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

Deezus
prince
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Post by Deezus » April 9th, 2014, 2:58 pm

All you niggas defending that gay shit as pimp shit, here's a challenge, post another pic of a certified pimp with his nails painted.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » April 9th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that shit to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of hoes and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin
but snoop ain't no fuckin pimp he an entertainer with kids and a wife(who ain't shit). All that pimp shit he be talkin bout is purely fictional. :smh:
Why you feel that way about his wife?
snoop got the nerve to talk pimp shit
Maybe she's a good woman with a loving personality and knows how to raise his kids. Not everybody is superficial as y'all and only wants a woman for her face and body. Some men actually know how to respect their women. Snoop would be absolutely lost without a strong woman like her at his side. You guys need to grow up and realize that not all women are the same. This is exactly why I'm a feminist :smh:

:whaat:
that ain't my point tho. my point is son talkin bout he on some pimp shit but thats who he slidin with? using pimpin as an example and he ain't pimpin shit. :lol:

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » March 24th, 2016, 12:04 am

:lol:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 24th, 2016, 12:18 am

damn...i jus watched katt williams interview on big tigga show he had his nails painted :facepalm: :discust: :discust: :discust:

outlawdiamondz
superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Post by outlawdiamondz » March 24th, 2016, 12:43 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:damn...i jus watched katt williams interview on big tigga show he had his nails painted :facepalm: :discust: :discust: :discust:
Hold this L crip

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 24th, 2016, 12:45 am

i aint holdin a L for no man. im still fucked up at the fact you in yo 30's proudly having a avi of havin a pic wit a washed up ass rapper. be lookin at that picture like "ah that was a good day" :whaat: foh

outlawdiamondz
superior
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » March 24th, 2016, 12:53 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:i aint holdin a L for no man. im still fucked up at the fact you in yo 30's proudly having a avi of havin a pic wit a washed up ass rapper. be lookin at that picture like "ah that was a good day" :whaat: foh
It was a good day actually , i dropped a few hunned shoppin , made bout 900 bucks doing tattoos in my own shop an went home and got my dick sucked :whaat: talkin bout a nigga "avi" u sound like a real nerd my dude

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 24th, 2016, 12:55 am

nerd?? but we int he 2010's and niggas still rockin pelle pelle jackets :killself: :killself: :killself: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself: bruh PLEASE shut the fuck up typin my way. you dismissed

outlawdiamondz
superior
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » March 24th, 2016, 1:04 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:nerd?? but we int he 2010's and niggas still rockin pelle pelle jackets :killself: :killself: :killself: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself: bruh PLEASE shut the fuck up typin my way. you dismissed
I'm not understanding this last one, u "dismissing " me for wearin a brand new 900$ pelle? :cmon:

2wo-G
king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Post by 2wo-G » March 24th, 2016, 1:06 am

I get manicures and pedicures occasionally...never got them hos painted tho lmao.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 24th, 2016, 1:18 am

outlawdiamondz wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:nerd?? but we int he 2010's and niggas still rockin pelle pelle jackets :killself: :killself: :killself: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself: bruh PLEASE shut the fuck up typin my way. you dismissed
I'm not understanding this last one, u "dismissing " me for wearin a brand new 900$ pelle? :cmon:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Image

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: We seeing paper on the Johnny udigg wtf im sayin

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » March 24th, 2016, 1:53 am

:lmao: You niggas stupid