50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Postby alxjfck » April 8th, 2014, 11:04 am

50 Cent has called out Snoop Doog for getting his nails done.

Snoop Dogg got a french manicure (house call, no less), and a photo surfaced online. Apparently, Fifty saw the photo and had this to say about it "What the f#ck is going on snoop. Talk to me about this one man, Damn :whaat: What was Snoop's response? He not only liked the photo but also left a 100% perfect comment:

“Pimpin. That’s what it is spooned n groomed dipped n whipped suited n booted gooted n looted,” Snoop said in the comments of 50′s photo. “Real playas keep they nails fly fresh n dipped at the tip. I does what I does cuZ but but please believe me. Don’t let the smooth taste fool ya. BTW. This still crip. So fuxk. The haters jus wanted my nefew 50 to know the dynamics to what his big homie on !! Now for u haters. Suck d*ck or die trying. Hahahahahahahah I’m out. Much love 50. Get money !! cuzz I am."
Attachments
1394313586_snoopdoggmanicure1.jpg
1394313586_snoopdoggmanicure1.jpg (33.73 KiB) Viewed 1655 times

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Re: 50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Postby day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:17 am

Hell nah :lol: :lol: Snoop went in on him!!!!!!! :rasta: :tiphat:

og
og

Re: 50 Cent Calls Out Snoop Over Suspect Fashion Move, Dogg Responds W/ "Suck D**k Or Die Trying"

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » April 8th, 2014, 11:23 am

If YG Or Game Had Said RThat Shit Yall Niggas Would be Like "see, da Nu School Niggas Let All Dis Fuckery PAss, On crip!"

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:29 am

And I swear 50 and Floyd Mayweather was on the down low, them mfers is SUSPECT :lol: Tryna go at the big homie Snoop he needs to chill out with all that....BETTA ASK SOMEBODY :rasta:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:31 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:If YG Or Game Had Said RThat Shit Yall Niggas Would be Like "see, da Nu School Niggas Let All Dis Fuckery PAss, On crip!"

:lol: I agree certain mfers would bust out with all that, but mfers just keep in his hands clean shit ain't painted pink and he ain't wearing a dress

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » April 8th, 2014, 11:34 am

shit is old news :bored: aye day die hook gang

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » April 8th, 2014, 11:49 am

Aye 100s "SUCK DICK OR DIE TRYING!" :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » April 8th, 2014, 7:36 pm

that shit was weak, niggas colorin they hair n they fingers wats next fr

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 9:18 pm

damn homie on the chronic you was the man homie, fuck happened to you?

snoop buggin with them fingernails man.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 9:21 pm

niggas gonna be justifying wearing fishnets and weaves soon.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Murda gang

Postby suwhoop status » April 8th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that shit to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of hoes and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 9:41 pm

suwhoop status wrote:Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that shit to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of hoes and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin

but snoop ain't no fuckin pimp he an entertainer with kids and a wife(who ain't shit). All that pimp shit he be talkin bout is purely fictional. :smh:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Murda gang

Postby suwhoop status » April 8th, 2014, 9:44 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:Snoop right doe. Them pimps be doing that shit to their nails. Not jour regulars low level thug pimps. I'm talking the players ball type pimps, high class pimps with a pocket full of hoes and mink coats and gators and all that. Old school pimpin

but snoop ain't no fuckin pimp he an entertainer with kids and a wife(who ain't shit). All that pimp shit he be talkin bout is purely fictional. :smh:

He was dibbiling and dabbiling in pimping at one point in time. I don't think he on that now and there wouldn't be reason for him to do it now unless maybe he feel like he a pimp at heart still :shrug:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 8th, 2014, 10:28 pm

I mean.....the niggah snoop is funny..always was...never looked at the niggah as a Rambo savage type of dude even when he was going to trial for that body in early 90s....I would be more shocked if niggahs like m.o.p / young buck / project pat would do some crazy shit like this then snoop

og
og
Region: South
Affiliation: Freaky Geez TX

Postby 1,000,000 » April 8th, 2014, 10:34 pm

BluntedUp wrote:

Why you feel that way about his wife?

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » April 8th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

snoop got the nerve to talk pimp shit

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 8th, 2014, 10:38 pm

:lol:

corporal
corporal
Region: West

Postby StopLyinStupid » April 8th, 2014, 10:40 pm

snoop suspect for them nails :shrug:

og
og

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » April 8th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Once Again.. If This Was A Young Nigga....

superior
superior
Affiliation: 126th St. APB

Postby BIG DEVIL » April 8th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Nigga what the fuck painting your nails got to do with some muthafuckin pimpin? Nt a Goddamn thing thats some shit FEMALES do nigga. That nigga is a fuckin homo thats why he had that lil ass puppy stuffed animal with the rainbow colored bands on it.

boss
boss

Postby Skrill Gates » April 8th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Man I done seen enough. Man I'm bout to go kill myself.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 126th St. APB

Postby BIG DEVIL » April 9th, 2014, 12:23 am

Skrill Gates wrote:Man I done seen enough. Man I'm bout to go kill myself.

Don't do it man just look at my profile pic open a new tab and type in the website you a be aite.

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 9th, 2014, 1:00 am

Someone said in the west section he was gonna use the pimpin excuse and he did lol

superior
superior
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Postby Billi G » April 9th, 2014, 2:09 am

I've heard of pimps getting manicures and pedicures, but not painted.

og
og
Affiliation: Freaky Geez TX

Postby 1,000,000 » April 9th, 2014, 9:34 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

snoop got the nerve to talk pimp shit

Maybe she's a good woman with a loving personality and knows how to raise his kids. Not everybody is superficial as y'all and only wants a woman for her face and body. Some men actually know how to respect their women. Snoop would be absolutely lost without a strong woman like her at his side. You guys need to grow up and realize that not all women are the same. This is exactly why I'm a feminist :smh:

:whaat:

Next

Return to Lobby