Young Thug Calling His Boys "Babes" & "Lovers" & More Video!

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Re: Young Thug Calling His Boys "Babes" & "Lovers" & More Vi

Postby BkBarclays » March 18th, 2014, 4:49 am

:smh:

I blame lil wayne for the gay turn that hiphop has made. He made it ok to claim a gang n wear tights...then the next generation...said im gonna try to outdue this nigga..n so on n so on...to the point...niggaz wearin skirts n dresses n calling niggaz lover and babe...niggaz makin songs called "im gay"....every major city has someone on some type of gay shit...n they r the most popular...its a shame that this wat hardcore hood nigga rap has turn to and the hardcore straight niggaz r now the outkast to an extent.

Next 10 years hiphop is gonna b like pop music with tons of gay artist and openly gay lyrics ..and. The hood rap is gonna b b stricly in the hoods across america.

general
general
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Grim Da Reaper » March 18th, 2014, 4:53 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote::smh:

I blame lil wayne for the gay turn that hiphop has made. He made it ok to claim a gang n wear tights...then the next generation...said im gonna try to outdue this nigga..n so on n so on...to the point...niggaz wearin skirts n dresses n calling niggaz lover and babe...niggaz makin songs called "im gay"....every major city has someone on some type of gay shit...n they r the most popular...its a shame that this wat hardcore hood nigga rap has turn to and the hardcore straight niggaz r now the outkast to an extent.

Next 10 years hiphop is gonna b like pop music with tons of gay artist and openly gay lyrics ..and. The hood rap is gonna b b stricly in the hoods across america.

:2cents:

superior
superior
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 5:21 am

K-DAWG wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
CCCrip wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
CCCrip wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
peteUp404 wrote:
jersey devil wrote:Atlanta smm what yall doing mannnnn :facepalm:

we still here.... but damn but I cant believe I vouched for dis nigga.... maybe bein around wayne gay ass changed him.... or he doin dis for publicity.... either way on blood dis nigga a real pete an really used to be out here.... but I guess da industry can even change a real nigga :smh:

yeah but yall gotta have 2 put this nigga ina bircle this shit aint real right at all he cant be surfin 5 and talking that other shit

gay ass bloods :lmao: gaylanta :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and his set is called Sex Money Murder. Since he signed to Wayne, that set got renamed Young Money Lovers.

On crip, these bloods is gay. Watch the Prisoner X documentaries if u dont believe me.

so tookie wasnt fucking lil niggas when he was locked up huh? :lol:

Fuck outta here nigga. Tookie a reputable nigga. Aint OG Mack a snitch?? :lol:
Raymond washington = real nigga.
Barefoot pookie = real nigga.
Tookie = real nigga.

OG Mack = snitch nigga

:lol: thats not what monster cody said in his book tookie was on that prison gay shit

tookie = shermhead

reymond Washington = dead sherm head

og deadeye = real nigga

GDK CK 3Xs :lol: :2cents:

You reaching now and I read both they're books and Monster Kody said Tookie smoked Sherm like people still do . No where in there he said Tookie was gay . Raymond and Tookie made it possible for ya'll to even claim sets . Without those two wouldn't be you . Dead Sherm Head what does that even mean ? OG Dead Eye or whoever you talking about will never have the status or accolades of Originals . You must be speaking on Jersey Grapes and not California ones .

how tookie and raymond made it possible? :lol: tookie was just crack head with muscles juxed a hotel and only got a 20 or 30 dollers and shit :lmao: str8 lil nigga shit he suppose 2 be a big homie and raymond was a sherm head too and he dead now cause of antoher crip at least og deadeye didnt went out like crack headed tookie :lol: grapes dont even wanna rock with or be consider as crips thats why they be EBK krazy locs dont be on shit :lol:

colonel
colonel
Region: South
Affiliation: 252 SMM/ABG

Postby peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 1:15 pm

cant nobody call pistol a snitch.... yall crabs aint got shit to say.... an yall aint get no play around here :shoot:

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » March 18th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Pete one of the realest ny Gz of all time...no suspect shit about son at all...even before turnin blood ...smm was ringin bells.

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 1:23 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Pete one of the realest ny Gz of all time...no suspect shit about son at all...even before turnin blood ...smm was ringin bells.

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 2:26 pm

How you comparing copycats to Originators ? This is why I can't dude's like you serious . You say the dumbest shit you can think of . If you read Took book which I know you didn't he explain how they got him off the streets . I know you don't read so you can go to street gangs YouTube's page and see what got Tookie pinched . If you read his book you'd know what happened . Never heard Raymond smoking anything but that's irrelevant . Crips may have killed him but y'all fight other bloods in Jersey. As for Jersey Grapes who cares they copycats . Sex money murder became bloods linking up with a snitch/fake unsanctioned copycat . The dead you disrespecting like absolutely know the truth was all coming from the shoulders fighters .

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 2:31 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Pete one of the realest ny Gz of all time...no suspect shit about son at all...even before turnin blood ...smm was ringin bells.

That linked his set to a fake snitch and became a blood set on a lie .

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 2:31 pm

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: TRAYZ

Postby CCCrip » March 18th, 2014, 2:40 pm

hoovers killed raymond and hoovers aint crips. so dead that noise.

monster kody is crack smoking faggot. he is not a credible source. and this is coming from a tray

og mack is a snitch. a rat breeding rats.

o.g. deadeye is doing 25+ cuz he couldn't get a bitchs number, so he shot the nigga who was conversating with her. on some jealousy simp shit. true story. read it here: http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/27/nyreg ... risks.html

SMM have joined an alliance with the Universal Latin Lovers of Chicago.

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 3:46 pm

@kdawg I cant take you serious til you take down dat pic of big boy :lol:

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 3:59 pm

I never took you serious so the feelings is mutual ans that's an album cover . You got mothafuckas with Dragon Ballz Z characters and other shit and you can't take me serious GTFOH .

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » March 18th, 2014, 5:32 pm

K-DAWG wrote:

Nobody knew about all that snitchin shit till like 2000z...pete had. Already been established and doin his thing since the 80z...he got on some blood shit in the 90z...its not like he knew mac was a snitch and still linked up wit them....plus pete wasnt under him.

How tookie and raymond...decided to link up was the same way mac and pete did....pete stayed a real nigga...n mac got exposed...two different people.

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 6:06 pm

@k-dawg i cant take niggas like u serious u not "crip"nomore right? so why u care what i said about them cracked out dead crabs yeah we fight other bloods we also fight crabs grapes latin kings whoever want wreck anybody can get it :lol: og deadeye and pistol pete is the realest all niggas can do is talk about mack like that matters fuck a og mack nobody cares about that nigga :lol: and how jersey grapes is copycats when they connected 2 cali grapes stupid they bang harder then the cali ones tho so :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 6:08 pm

oh yeah fuck monster cody he can meet this desert eagle (rondo #9 voice) :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 8:14 pm

jersey devil wrote:@k-dawg i cant take niggas like u serious u not "crip"nomore right? so why u care what i said about them cracked out dead crabs yeah we fight other bloods we also fight crabs grapes latin kings whoever want wreck anybody can get it :lol: og deadeye and pistol pete is the realest all niggas can do is talk about mack like that matters fuck a og mack nobody cares about that nigga :lol: and how jersey grapes is copycats when they connected 2 cali grapes stupid they bang harder then the cali ones tho so :shrug:

It's still fuck 59 Piru and bhb with they fake set 5 riding ass . All my potnahs GC and we still Connected through Treys . So just because I don't gang bang anymore don't mean I turn my back and unite with Snoops especially fake Snoops . You not even a real slob to me so what I care what you think ? I just don't like misguided fake ass niggas speaking on shit like they know the business . Who care what a grape think they grape before anything . They color purple they not even out here . Like you run with your set b4 anything that's why ya'll bad aim shot that lil girl in the face . Grape banging harder than Cali is a matter of opinion . California ones been around 40 years so the Jersey ones to take the torch I'm sure is okay but they have the street and you can never take that away .

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 8:21 pm

jersey devil wrote:@k-dawg i cant take niggas like u serious u not "crip"nomore right? so why u care what i said about them cracked out dead crabs yeah we fight other bloods we also fight crabs grapes latin kings whoever want wreck anybody can get it :lol: og deadeye and pistol pete is the realest all niggas can do is talk about mack like that matters fuck a og mack nobody cares about that nigga :lol: and how jersey grapes is copycats when they connected 2 cali grapes stupid they bang harder then the cali ones tho so :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 18th, 2014, 8:23 pm

you dont like niggas speaking on crip business but u always trying speak on evst side business u like know shit you cant have it both ways k-dawg :lol: and and yeah i ride with my hood before anything even if that means if i gotta against another shine form a different hood and who got bad aim? :lol: you talking about what happen trenton yeah they had bad aim but over here niggas been stop doing drive bys all walks up or str8 hop out action :lol:

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 8:26 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Nobody knew about all that snitchin shit till like 2000z...pete had. Already been established and doin his thing since the 80z...he got on some blood shit in the 90z...its not like he knew mac was a snitch and still linked up wit them....plus pete wasnt under him.

How tookie and raymond...decided to link up was the same way mac and pete did....pete stayed a real nigga...n mac got exposed...two different people.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » March 18th, 2014, 8:44 pm

K-DAWG wrote:

It's still fuck 59 Piru and bhb with they fake set 5 riding ass . All my potnahs GC and we still Connected through Treys . So just because I don't gang bang anymore don't mean I turn my back and unite with Snoops especially fake Snoops . You not even a real slob to me so what I care what you think ? I just don't like misguided fake ass niggas speaking on shit like they know the business . Who care what a grape think they grape before anything . They color purple they not even out here . Like you run with your set b4 anything that's why ya'll bad aim shot that lil girl in the face . Grape banging harder than Cali is a matter of opinion . California ones been around 40 years so the Jersey ones to take the torch I'm sure is okay but they have the street and you can never take that away .

Shut yo fake ass up

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: TRAYZ

Postby CCCrip » March 18th, 2014, 8:50 pm

^^^ man, yall two represent the two fakest blood sets ever. SMM and GKB aint got no turf on the west. Your OGz watched too much TV and started flagging outta nowhere.

And OG deadeye is doing 25+ years for shooting some nigga cuz the bitch he was beside shut deadeye down. old ass jealous simp.

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Cocaine wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

It only took you 3 seconds this time . I told you all you want to do is lip wrestle on here . :cheer:

Shut yo fake ass up

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Cocaine wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Shut yo fake ass up

It only took you 3 seconds this time . I told you all you want to do is lip wrestle on here .
Nobody was talking to you but just had to come in and ride my dick .

oog
oog

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 8:53 pm

CCCrip wrote:^^^ man, yall two represent the two fakest blood sets ever. SMM and GKB aint got no turf on the west. Your OGz watched too much TV and started flagging outta nowhere.

And OG deadeye is doing 25+ years for shooting some nigga cuz the bitch he was beside shut deadeye down. old ass jealous simp.

I think they both SMM bro . They not fake they misguided .

superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » March 18th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Nigguh try to clwn boys on sum ," u kill ova colors ,u dis " but it's still fuk 59 .

Nigguh wanna play Da Blak hero of unity but dnt like east coast nigguhz or northside nigguhz jus cuz

Nigguh diss anybdy reppn blood r crip ,outside ca but he still got luhv for da C .

Nigguh gotta hunned potnas nd kno erybdy erywer except 3rd ward. Besides rap nigguhz u can find on utube

Dog ,da name Kdawg , jus sound clownish

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby