Young Thug Calling His Boys "Babes" & "Lovers" & More Video!

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Young Thug Calling His Boys "Babes" & "Lovers" & More Vi

Postby » March 18th, 2014, 11:10 pm

peteUp404 wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
peteUp404 wrote:@Kdawg@CRABMEAT 101

Why was I da teacher today???? its simple.... yall don't know shit about shit about shit x1000000

So here just a few things to take on your way home from class

The South has a mix of all three ....west midwest an eastcoast gangs

So this means just because a gang started in for example Nyc.... dat doesnt mean it has to stay there.... it can spreads to new places like Newark or Atlanta....Get it now? same gang... different location.... Ok well im glad I could help you learn the basics....so now when you on here you wont look so ignorant!!!!

IDC that's your part of the south not mine . No Nyc sets in Texas . My and my GC potnah OG's from California .
Your picture look ignorant those tats look ignorant . BOSS but you not a GD .

Yeah dats why told your ass a while back dat we don't claim texas as da south.... but you an your boy million was havin a bitch fit about it remember? .... oh an my tats on point....I don't expext niggas wit dey trainin wheels on to understand grown man shit.... keep workin at it you be up here some day :shoot:

Ok Boss will do .

colonel
colonel
Region: South
Affiliation: 252 SMM/ABG

Postby peteUp404 » March 18th, 2014, 11:24 pm

CCCrip wrote:I will spit in Petes face and tell him he fake. Where he at? Attica? Clinton? I'll send a kite if it need be. :lol:

Shout out to my GDz. The boys in blue run the the country and I aint talking about the police. And we aint on no fake 8ball shit. We on some 5 crackin shit.

Dont put no :lol: or :lmao: .... dis shit here aint funny

considering you will never actually get close enough to Pistol to spit on him.... I have a good idea....why dont you come out here an spit in my face.... Ill take one for da team.... just say the word and ill send da address....im dead serious I aint wit da internet flexin so lemme know ASAP

oh and one more thing when you on da way here....stop by da gas station .....an grab me a box of vanilla dutches

oog
oog
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Postby 1Million » March 18th, 2014, 11:29 pm

:rip2:
peteUp404 wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Why was I da teacher today???? its simple.... yall don't know shit about shit about shit x1000000

So this means just because a gang started in for example Nyc.... dat doesnt mean it has to stay there.... it can spreads to new places like Newark or Atlanta....Get it now? same gang... different location.... Ok well im glad I could help you learn the basics....so now when you on here you wont look so ignorant!!!!

IDC that's your part of the south not mine . No Nyc sets in Texas . My and my GC potnah OG's from California .

Yeah dats why told your ass a while back dat we don't claim texas as da south.... but you an your boy million was havin a bitch fit about it remember? .... oh an my tats on point....I don't expext niggas wit dey trainin wheels on to understand grown man shit.... keep workin at it you be up here some day :shoot:

Don't bring my name into shit, you hoe ass boy. And your tats ain't on point nigga you got scribble scrabble on your face, you gonna have a fatass skidmark between your eyebrows the rest of your life. How does it feel to know you'll never be taken seriously by anyone outside of your hood?

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 19th, 2014, 12:12 am

Million$Mojado wrote::rip2:
peteUp404 wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

Don't bring my name into shit, you hoe ass boy. And your tats ain't on point nigga you got scribble scrabble on your face, you gonna have a fatass skidmark between your eyebrows the rest of your life. How does it feel to know you'll never be taken seriously by anyone outside of your hood?

"hoe ass boy" is an insult for you :lmao: sounds like somethin you hear off Mailbus most wanted....I guess even though I tried to help you not look as lame....it didn't work... well I guess da corniness dis stuck in you forever :lol: aint goin no where :lol: ....an my tats on point, some might just be a lil more grimey lookin den da others cause da ones on my face and neck was done in jail....my arms chest hands is all from a professional shop....but my tats tell stories..... it aint jus some dumb shit like most people get......they fire...an what you talkin bout nigga I rarely go outta my hood.... shit I got everythin I need here.....but I understand its hard for people to figure it out who aint from a REAL HOOD.... Or maybe you just not plugged as well as me....Anyway...one good thing that came from this are the laughs :lmao: everytime you message me on here I always get a good laugh from it.... thanks for dat

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: North East
Affiliation: TRAYZ

Postby CCCrip » March 19th, 2014, 3:35 am

peteUp404 wrote:
CCCrip wrote:I will spit in Petes face and tell him he fake. Where he at? Attica? Clinton? I'll send a kite if it need be. :lol:

Shout out to my GDz. The boys in blue run the the country and I aint talking about the police. And we aint on no fake 8ball shit. We on some 5 crackin shit.

Dont put no :lol: or :lmao: .... dis shit here aint funny

considering you will never actually get close enough to Pistol to spit on him.... I have a good idea....why dont you come out here an spit in my face.... Ill take one for da team.... just say the word and ill send da address....im dead serious I aint wit da internet flexin so lemme know ASAP

oh and one more thing when you on da way here....stop by da gas station .....an grab me a box of vanilla dutches

birds of the same feather flock togethor. pistol pete is a snitch by association with OG Mack. His whole foundation was orchestrated by a rat.

and shut your illterate country mouth. dont make me come down there and slap your pops for making you.

and fuck a dutch nigga, ill get you a map to Piru St. and you can ask them niggaz if SMM is some real bloods.

superior
superior
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » March 19th, 2014, 3:41 am

nobody cares about what pirus on pirus st got 2 say :lol: and by your logic that makes all the crips sherm head cause the nigga tookie (the founder of the crips) was a sherm head :lol: :lmao:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » March 19th, 2014, 4:17 am

CCCrip wrote:^^^ man, yall two represent the two fakest blood sets ever. SMM and GKB aint got no turf on the west. Your OGz watched too much TV and started flagging outta nowhere.

And OG deadeye is doing 25+ years for shooting some nigga cuz the bitch he was beside shut deadeye down. old ass jealous simp.

Son...u dont know wat u talkin about.

Deadeye from my are...he shot a nigga for grilling him...he had mad serious charges before that...attempts..asaults..weapons... Pls had niggaz scared on the street..Thats wat got him sent up. Nigga had anger issues and was always tryna shoot somebody for no reason.

Smm was here before blood...they linked up on some black power type shit in jail...the original smm niggaz and pete himself...was all about gun play...nothin sus about the nigga...ur the ONLY nigga to eva try to throw dirt on him...even crips in the bx respect smm gunplay at one time.

U wud have to b from ny in those areas these niggaz put work in to know how real these niggaz was before they got sent up.

U just talkin shit Gz...that nigga wud off u asap...by that question about wat jail he is shows how much u know about street shit.

NOBODY TAKE THIS NIGGA SERIOUS...SON JUST TALKIN TO HAVE NIGGAZ ARGUING...HE DONT KNOW WTF HE TALKIN ABOUT. SMM THE LAST GANG IN NY THAT NIGGAZ CUD THROW DIRT ON...N PETE WAS ONE OF THE REALEST...NO LOOPHOLES OR SECRETS...100% STANDUP NIGGA...THE ORIGINAL BX MEMBERS WUD HAVE OFFED U EARLY FOR EVEN GOIN THERE TALKIN SHIT.W

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby CCCrip » March 19th, 2014, 4:45 am

look at this fake crip ridin the bloods dick. he probably the type to go to rikers and not claim.

im in jersey via Sacramento. i wouldnt give 2 fucks about where pistol pete at.

I know ur types. go up north crip, comeback home blood with 19 stitchs on ur face as initiation.

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 19th, 2014, 4:56 am

CCCrip wrote:look at this fake crip ridin the bloods dick. he probably the type to go to rikers and not claim.

im in jersey via Sacramento. i wouldnt give 2 fucks about where pistol pete at.

I know ur types. go up north crip, comeback home blood with 19 stitchs on ur face as initiation.

where in jersey :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby CCCrip » March 19th, 2014, 5:03 am

183 yo baby mommas bed Drive, newark, new jersey.

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » March 19th, 2014, 5:15 am

CCCrip wrote:183 yo baby mommas bed Drive, newark, new jersey.

:lmao: aight nigga ima blitz thru ima have ur moms with me you know have a me a lil threesum me your moms & my bm :rasta: but ima make quick stop 2 tookie grave 2 piss on it :tiphat:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Postby 1Million » March 19th, 2014, 9:19 am

peteUp404 wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote::rip2:
peteUp404 wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:

"hoe ass boy" is an insult for you :lmao: sounds like somethin you hear off Mailbus most wanted....I guess even though I tried to help you not look as lame....it didn't work... well I guess da corniness dis stuck in you forever :lol: aint goin no where :lol: ....an my tats on point, some might just be a lil more grimey lookin den da others cause da ones on my face and neck was done in jail....my arms chest hands is all from a professional shop....but my tats tell stories..... it aint jus some dumb shit like most people get......they fire...an what you talkin bout nigga I rarely go outta my hood.... shit I got everythin I need here.....but I understand its hard for people to figure it out who aint from a REAL HOOD.... Or maybe you just not plugged as well as me....Anyway...one good thing that came from this are the laughs :lmao: everytime you message me on here I always get a good laugh from it.... thanks for dat

Only niggas that ain't tryna do shit with their lives say "I got everything I need here"

I don't care if you laugh at what I say, you swear like I'm lying to your ugly ass. I'ma tell you like some niggas from your city told you in the 90s, git up git out and git somethin hoe ass nigga. Don't be a failure all your life. Goddamn, boy you're the dumbest lil bastard I ever seen on this site.

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 19th, 2014, 4:30 pm

@million ok malcom x.... I need to get up an go do something.... im makin plays everyday.... got more money den you could think of.... fuck you want me to do???? go to college :lmao: or work at burger king :lmao: .... fuck dat im good in da street. dey say you cant live off da streets forever but you can if you smart enough.... I know ogs dats in they 50s still hustling....

colonel
colonel

Postby peteUp404 » March 19th, 2014, 4:37 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::rasta: Lets kount this money,Let's kount this money!! :dance:

colonel
colonel