Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 13th, 2017, 2:02 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am
Chicago will lead as usual, LA and NY have been pussified
how my nigga ... Chicago blacks is the ones who sleep.. they ain't on no black power and marching thru back of the yards, little village, little Italy, the northpole ,etc :facepalm: :lol: ..most of Midwest blacks is asleep bkuz of the gang violence/black on black shit in they cities, I may say some of Detroit dudes me be awoke to this bullshit and will fight these whites if they came to they cities or hoods. but def not Chicago unless these dudes do what I was posting earlier to Q about and that's directly march on the street u live at and have a home there I can't see them niggas getting mad n standing up .
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 2:24 am

"Get outta here nigger" :umhm:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:30 am

Still proving what i said"majority whites with a few blacks sprinkled in it"..good looks though

Nobody black had no business being out there in the 1st place..let them white niggqhs argue with them supremacist about removing statue

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:37 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:20 am
@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that shit nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum pussy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

Also homie you living in the South ( Technicality) .

Yeah if you go by the text definition (anything south of the mason dixon line)...like ive said a million times to other dudees though nobody in the real world is going by textbook terminology out here or dc is claiming the south lol..its not the same vibe compared to the actual south either..the south to me begins from southern virginia down(northern virginia is apart of d.c metropolitan area).

& you talking ages ago...aint no race wars between blacks & whites going on upnorth. In major cities nowadays...might of been certain situations but not actual wars...."race war" between black & white is shit i only see on here...never heard a black person talk that shit in real life a day in my life like its spoken on here

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 2:46 am

Blacks & jews race riot in crown heights (bk) back in early 90s is the closest & only thing i can say is lukewarm to a race war but that wasnt even a full out citywide war..doubt they was beefing all over brooklyn at that

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 13th, 2017, 5:10 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:
@Q, Generally it's to be expected to kick off in the South in regards to the Race War melodrama. Majority of Blacks home is here (57%) and history. Yet i also see it definitely going down in major cities on an equal stance too. Many of our major cities have historic Race Riots ( NYC, Chicago,L.A, Detroit, B-More, Miami, etc.). Me personally, i aint pushing for that shit nor will i fold over any racists encounters. Being raised in the Sipp though & being called the most racist state is a shrug off for me. Bigots move carefully and only get loud when opportunity is present. But they voice more or less instead like sum pussy whites upnorth ( Generally speaking) .

You beat me to it, basically everything I was going to say...

Let me add this too. I grew up out this way (DMV), been to Baltimore and Maryland more times than I can count, grew up with and have had encounters with many people from that area. Nobody from out here calls Baltimore "up north". You don't start hearing people calling Baltimore up north until you in North Carolina and South of that. In Virginia, Baltimore is mostly three hours away (or less). You just going to Baltimore, not going "up top"...

Two things that go along with that, is also nobody from Maryland calls the urban centers of VA "down south", and nobody from NY considers Baltimore up north either. I been all through the Upstate and have touched and networked in The City, New Yorkers for the most part consider Baltimore the South still. If they dont, they not calling it up north, they just calling it its own thing...

Everything I just said about Baltimore applies to DC also...

Lastly, though you didn't make the comment, there is nothing known as "southern Virginia"... :facepalm:
The area that is known as that is not called that and does not mean "everything that is not Northern Virginia equals southern Virginia". What an ignorant interpretation of facts. There are many ties between Maryland and Virginia (simply start with the fact that together they created the nation's capital) and Richmomd is the most connected region to Maryland and DC outside Nova. Richmond is Central Virginia, not "southern" Virginia, and is only slightly more southern in character than DC and Baltimore. I can tell from living in the area nobody in Richmond is going around calling themselves "southern" either besides a handful of the population. Many of the same characteristics that exist in DC and Baltimore are in Richmond because they are all old cities, Richmond and DC only 100 miles from either, with much economic, social, political, cultural, and familial cross-flow and interactions...

I'm currently in Va Beach/Norfolk and this area is more southern and is more disconnected from DC and Baltimore, but still isn't "southern" VA because that is not an actual area...

Baltimore is one of the most racist locales in modern day America. A city that's 65% black bit is controlled by the white elite. A city that is 65% black and over half of them (35%) are living in poverty. A city that is 65% black but is has a city council and local government constantly engulfed in chaos, corruption, debt, crime, but the white elite have still eaten well letting one of America's most historic cities turn into a complete dumpster fire. No race war would happen in Baltimore because blacks have already lost there, and the white elite have segregated the poor there and are now letting them cannibalize each other. Bit if you go just outside to Baltimore County or Howard County or closer to DC or PA, you begin to see different lifestyles. Maryland has plenty of rednecky, racists, and bigots, and only a complete idiot thinks they aren't there. Trust me bro, anybody with a capacity to see more than ten feet in front of them knows what's happened and what's happening in Baltimore. It's not that difficult...but the white elite which make up less than 30% of Baltimore are still running that city...

Nobody is advocating for a race war. Hypothetically, if one breaks out, it's ramifications will effect blacks and minorities everywhere, and yes you are right, places outside the South are just as likely to set it off...anyway I'm gone. Always good chatting with you brother, one of the only niggas with an actual brain on here...

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 13th, 2017, 5:19 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:48 am
Chicago will lead as usual, LA and NY have been pussified
:cmon: like they lead when them whites tried 2 kill that black woman? didn't a racist white gang get Chicago blacks 2 join fa money :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the local kkk bouta start recruiting yall
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 13th, 2017, 5:22 am

was out here in Modesto months back a car was bein towed with ni..er spray painted on it 1 black dude was tryna skrape the tow man 4 not coverin it up
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am

Good, whites need to start fighting back. If shit gets to the arm and hammer than let it.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:20 am

murksiderock wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:10 am
Crooked$ipp wrote:

You beat me to it, basically everything I was going to say...

Let me add this too. I grew up out this way (DMV), been to Baltimore and Maryland more times than I can count, grew up with and have had encounters with many people from that area. Nobody from out here calls Baltimore "up north". You don't start hearing people calling Baltimore up north until you in North Carolina and South of that. In Virginia, Baltimore is mostly three hours away (or less). You just going to Baltimore, not going "up top"...

Two things that go along with that, is also nobody from Maryland calls the urban centers of VA "down south", and nobody from NY considers Baltimore up north either. I been all through the Upstate and have touched and networked in The City, New Yorkers for the most part consider Baltimore the South still. If they dont, they not calling it up north, they just calling it its own thing...

Everything I just said about Baltimore applies to DC also...

Lastly, though you didn't make the comment, there is nothing known as "southern Virginia"... :facepalm:
The area that is known as that is not called that and does not mean "everything that is not Northern Virginia equals southern Virginia". What an ignorant interpretation of facts. There are many ties between Maryland and Virginia (simply start with the fact that together they created the nation's capital) and Richmomd is the most connected region to Maryland and DC outside Nova. Richmond is Central Virginia, not "southern" Virginia, and is only slightly more southern in character than DC and Baltimore. I can tell from living in the area nobody in Richmond is going around calling themselves "southern" either besides a handful of the population. Many of the same characteristics that exist in DC and Baltimore are in Richmond because they are all old cities, Richmond and DC only 100 miles from either, with much economic, social, political, cultural, and familial cross-flow and interactions...

I'm currently in Va Beach/Norfolk and this area is more southern and is more disconnected from DC and Baltimore, but still isn't "southern" VA because that is not an actual area...

Baltimore is one of the most racist locales in modern day America. A city that's 65% black bit is controlled by the white elite. A city that is 65% black and over half of them (35%) are living in poverty. A city that is 65% black but is has a city council and local government constantly engulfed in chaos, corruption, debt, crime, but the white elite have still eaten well letting one of America's most historic cities turn into a complete dumpster fire. No race war would happen in Baltimore because blacks have already lost there, and the white elite have segregated the poor there and are now letting them cannibalize each other. Bit if you go just outside to Baltimore County or Howard County or closer to DC or PA, you begin to see different lifestyles. Maryland has plenty of rednecky, racists, and bigots, and only a complete idiot thinks they aren't there. Trust me bro, anybody with a capacity to see more than ten feet in front of them knows what's happened and what's happening in Baltimore. It's not that difficult...but the white elite which make up less than 30% of Baltimore are still running that city...

Nobody is advocating for a race war. Hypothetically, if one breaks out, it's ramifications will effect blacks and minorities everywhere, and yes you are right, places outside the South are just as likely to set it off...anyway I'm gone. Always good chatting with you brother, one of the only niggas with an actual brain on here...

Ive said a million times on a million topics (even to you) bmore niggahs call tjeyself eastcoast or the "middle east"...never said it was "upnorth" when im speaking on ypnorth on this topic im.speaking on ny obvsiously...& now all of a suddem you been to baltimore mad times yet before when i first started choppin it up with you on herr it was oh i passed threw bmore once..i asked you a few months ago what blocks you be on you could never answer to this day..now its oh i been to bmore mad times lolol yo you a lying little niggah (again stories never add up)...i live here it aimt no "1 of the racist cities in america" (if anything after trayvon martin shit you had young black kids fuhkin up a few nerdy upscale whites who passed threw)...other then that alotta whites fuck with blacks in bmore dummy....niggahs gotta lesrn how to read..ivd said the white supremacist are lowkey they not in full force like they are the further south you go....& its funny how everything you typing now ive been said...howard county which i always talk about is middle class people of ALL races...seem like you be in the cut reading what i say about areas soaking ip information then later on doen the line try to spit it as if you yourself learned it 1st hand lol let me find out

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 13th, 2017, 9:35 am

One more time, just for your slow ass:

I never said I been to Baltimore just once, and you the only nigga who believe I can't have gone to Baltimore since the first time we spoke on it two years ago, when I live right down the street. Stupid...

The difference between you and I is you and your friends in y'all 30s and 40s still tryna be "in the trenches". I'm aroumd brothers in our 20s who won that game and leasing waterfront condos, traveling to more places than just NY and Maryland, and creating residual income to pass down to our children's children. The hustle ain't a block game no more, Q. It's pitiful that you 32 and just trying to run the block...

Anyway, I did tell you where I was in Baltimore when we first spoke on it two years ago. I know you got alota time on your habds, so put on your Sherlock glasses and look it up. All that is irrelevant though. I've been to Baltimore twice this year...the hustle ain't a block game no more, Square...

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:40 am

Murk i dont know whats sup with you but the whole constantly tryna debate with me(1st from some street shit now to this"im smarter then you Q" type shit)..knock it off kid shit is annoying

If you had a good angle on ya debates then cool i enjoy good debates but your shits(literally all of them) either be on some shit where you spesk & twist off something i said to..just typing subliminals my way just to type..you told the white crip to get off ya dick yet its hyprocitical because you doing the same shit he did but 10x harder with me....either step ya debate game up or stop typing my way dead ass..im at a point now where its like ..lol why do i keep responding to the silly shit you type

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:44 am

murksiderock wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 9:35 am
One more time, just for your slow ass:

I never said I been to Baltimore just once, and you the only nigga who believe I can't have gone to Baltimore since the first time we spoke on it two years ago, when I live right down the street. Stupid...

The difference between you and I is you and your friends in y'all 30s and 40s still tryna be "in the trenches". I'm aroumd brothers in our 20s who won that game and leasing waterfront condos, traveling to more places than just NY and Maryland, and creating residual income to pass down to our children's children. The hustle ain't a block game no more, Q. It's pitiful that you 32 and just trying to run the block...

Anyway, I did tell you where I was in Baltimore when we first spoke on it two years ago. I know you got alota time on your habds, so put on your Sherlock glasses and look it up. All that is irrelevant though. I've been to Baltimore twice this year...the hustle ain't a block game no more, Square...

Nahhhh niggah..you NEVRR told me no blocks in bmore you was at...i asked you again recently..you NEVER ANSWERED..YOU SAID YOU PASSED THREW BALTIMORE BECAUSE THEY HAD YOU IN A JAIL FOR EXTRADITION KR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...you ssid bmore niggahs aint trappin i asked you recently what trenches you be in..you said ive met bmore niggahs elsewhere ..never spit no blocks..for a niggah who run his mouth alot about everything else it should be no problem saying what blocks you be on..thats the whole shit thats mind bogglin

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 9:48 am

You be doing too much & as much of a "dumb niggah" or "square" you choose to call me on here in the same breathe YOU always come off as a niggah whose tryna prove hisself to me on here (hence how your debates go from YOU always typing my way then transform the debate. Into how real you supposedly are etc lol)..i never gave you props off none of that shit since you been on here i give you props in past for sometimes speaking with sense..you take this internet shit serious..& thats why i say what i say about you(come off as corny with tryna prove how real you think you are)

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am

SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 5:48 am
Good, whites need to start fighting back. If shit gets to the arm and hammer than let it.
man i really dont like this nigga up here. Son will not fuck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with niggas yo :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 10:30 am

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:27 am
SuperSweet wrote:
man i really dont like this nigga up here. Son will not fuck off back tk his lil 4chan sites and what not. Obsessed with niggas yo :lmao:

Thats cause niggahs (myself included at times) keep giving dude some form lf attention..just let him type. (Goes with the other niggahs as well talking nonsense)...niggahs be getting kicks outta gettin responses

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 10:32 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:30 am
BluntedUp wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:

Thats cause niggahs (myself included at times) keep giving dude some form lf attention..just let him type. (Goes with the other niggahs as well talking nonsense)...niggahs be getting kicks outta gettin responses
Thats a fact lol. Ill still never understand postin strictly to get attention but whatever. I hope the brother supersweet find peace in that.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 10:52 am

BluntedUp wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
Why are you getting mad for? Why does it bother you that I think whites should start doing what black people do to them for the past 20 years. Going around picking on non-blacks and than turning a round acting like y'all ain't do nothing wrong. Fuck outta her you racist fuck!!

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 11:00 am

SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:52 am
BluntedUp wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
Why are you getting mad for? Why does it bother you that I think whites should start doing what black people do to them for the past 20 years. Going around picking on non-blacks and than turning a round acting like y'all ain't do nothing wrong. Fuck outta her you racist fuck!!
Lol u was a victim huh. Niggas saw ya flabby ass and put hands and feet on u ha! :lmao: All jokes aside it dont bother me that u want white people to fight back i just dont get why dudes like u be on here.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 11:37 am

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:00 am
SuperSweet wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:52 am
BluntedUp wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
Lol u was a victim huh. Niggas saw ya flabby ass and put hands and feet on u ha! :lmao: All jokes aside it dont bother me that u want white people to fight back i just dont get why dudes like u be on here.
:yeyes:

typical of A black supremacist who use to (and maybe still does on the low) jump Mexican delivery boys for their money. Not because he needs the money but, because he likes beating up on mexicans.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » August 13th, 2017, 11:39 am

Good times right BLUNTEDUP :phew:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 13th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:30 am
BluntedUp wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:

why the fuck u won't ban supersweet lame ass :facepalm: :cmon: ...
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » August 13th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 2:37 am
Crooked$ipp wrote:

Yeah if you go by the text definition (anything south of the mason dixon line)...like ive said a million times to other dudees though nobody in the real world is going by textbook terminology out here or dc is claiming the south lol..its not the same vibe compared to the actual south either..the south to me begins from southern virginia down(northern virginia is apart of d.c metropolitan area).

& you talking ages ago...aint no race wars between blacks & whites going on upnorth. In major cities nowadays...might of been certain situations but not actual wars...."race war" between black & white is shit i only see on here...never heard a black person talk that shit in real life a day in my life like its spoken on here
Sup Q,

Yeah that's why i said technically and it's unique by location overall. Whenever i get the chance im heading to DC in the future. Do the tourist thing. Now for me honestly, had this discussion with my homie, in regards to Virginia it's Southern completely ( stubborn by that imo). I've been to Virginia Beach once as a shorty and enjoyed the scenery. The Vibe for me was the same as down at the Gulf Coast. :shrug:

I was mentioning riots not a conceptual war. It's mainly those white bigots that want to push that Race War propaganda but i heard some brothers around my way speak of it nonchalantly. Muthaphuckers know that most of them bigots ain't bout that shit. Anytime you hear of that KKK shit here in the Sipp, most blacks folks be :cmon: like they ass bout to march through the black neighborhoods. They have their rally downtown :cmon: police barricade :cmon: then go back to the county and hop on Stormfront & Thehoodup :killself:

Besides all this nonsense, white folks still killing white folks everyday B. :2cents:

Btw Q, U should visit the 228 and enjoy sum good azz seafood.

Peace

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2017, 12:42 pm

They doin another white nationalist rally in boston next week.