wack100 tells 50 it's no longer your business

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

wack100 tells 50 it's no longer your business

Postby ILick-Queens » January 12th, 2017, 3:07 am

:lmao: :lmao: 50cent on his 21 savage shit ain't he :ohhh: getting chumped off by multiple people and ignoring it :ohhh: :facepalm: no nigga right now involved in this has either heart, brains or a constructive and productive future outside of soulja ,chris and Floyd with money :lmao: :lmao:

^^ but 50cent reacted soo fast to Kodak calling out wayne, now 50cent some where crying drinking his clear nasty vodka :rip: :lmao:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Re: wack100 tells 50 it's no longer your business

Postby BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 3:10 am

I dont wanna see none of them niggas fight. Fif and wack the only fight i care to see they need to line that up

major
major
Region: West
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby YayArea » January 12th, 2017, 5:27 am

BluntedUp wrote:I dont wanna see none of them niggas fight. Fif and wack the only fight i care to see they need to line that up

I think 50 would beat his ass...

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » January 12th, 2017, 5:34 am

BayAreaSFC wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:I dont wanna see none of them niggas fight. Fif and wack the only fight i care to see they need to line that up

I think 50 would beat his ass...

i dont know what it is but that foo wack100 get on my damn nerve, i think its got somethin to do with him thinkin he the spokesman for all LA gang shit, and how he just all up on everyone business, i feel he tryin so hard to make his name remembered lol n its like in a couple no body gonna give a rats ass bout him
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 6:00 am

I dont think it would be a fair shake i just wanna see somebody punch wack in his shit :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 6:01 am

Fif not pussy but he know who to play with i dont think he gon troll wack like he did meek when meek said somethin to him.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 12th, 2017, 6:04 am

50 need to get his ass in da ring with all da beef/shit he be talking sumbody needs they ass beat

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » January 12th, 2017, 6:18 am

BluntedUp wrote:Fif not pussy but he know who to play with i dont think he gon troll wack like he did meek when meek said somethin to him.

right, 50 ain't no pussy like 21 savage is, bkuz 21 savage ignoring 22 and he's bigger than 22 and 22 offering his last $100,000 :wtf2: :lmao:

but 50 can troll riff raff, I guess he knows riff raff ain't bankrupt like him and riff raff's white, so he really got $2 mill to lose to 50cent in a fight :lmao:

and ya'll krazi I can see 50 and wack100 fight lasting minutes until somebody jumps in or get's hit with a super k.o punch :fight:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 6:23 am

Could be them niggas out there pride themselves on fighting. Wack got them old man hands if he hit u he tryin to hurt u. I just dont think he could keep up wit fif. Im kinda talkin out my ass tho.

Them niggas would make for a better fight than sb and breezy ru. Chris brown gon fuck that boy up.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 6:25 am

Niggas need to pool bread together and do like a friday night fight night wit rappers (male and female) actor comedians and sports players. That shit would be lit.

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » January 12th, 2017, 6:35 am

BluntedUp wrote:Could be them niggas out there pride themselves on fighting. Wack got them old man hands if he hit u he tryin to hurt u. I just dont think he could keep up wit fif. Im kinda talkin out my ass tho.

Them niggas would make for a better fight than sb and breezy ru. Chris brown gon fuck that boy up.

I'm tell u some good ass fights fans wanna see nationwide .. wack100 vs 50.. Cb3 vs SOulja , Rico recklezz finally vs fbg duck/ king yella or snap.. , fuck that as a real bdn nigga who been following chi shit too much n beef.. we all wanna see chief keef fight a insane gdn nigga :lmao:

keef vs p.rico -- :phew:
edai vs ewol ewol
kyng vs yung thug
22 savage vs 21 savage.. and the main event
for $4 million dollars and apology is Gucci vs jeezy...they gotta let Gucci vs jeezy be like how w.w.e do it ,
a street fight, or no holds barred :lmao: :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » January 12th, 2017, 6:59 am

underboss
underboss

Postby blipcityhustla » January 12th, 2017, 11:41 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:

That ain't real you dumb spick, no offense

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » January 12th, 2017, 1:51 pm

wack need to write a book.lol

He makin this ru business :cmon: I guess tho..this is some different type of extortion move ..let the wannabes use their star status to make money for his own personal bag. Not sure where he from but I don't think he from fruit town..technically this ain't his business either but I get it he a big ru

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » January 12th, 2017, 3:55 pm

That nigguh false man ,I'm tired of this dude ,nigguh than got him a KO and now he can't sit his ass down somewhere ..somebody need to gone punch em out .first the nigguh said they wasn't piru ,now all of sudden it's piru business and west coast ish ..tfoh...

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » January 12th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Ima have to make me a viral video ,n call his ho ass out ,cuh I'll beat his bitch ass up lmao

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » January 12th, 2017, 6:03 pm

I'd pay to see a wack vs 50 fight. They both older and 50 is verified to have hands and I'm guessing wack is too the way he feeling himself. That got potential to be a real fight.

This sb vs breezy shit tho. I ain't in the mood to watch 2 corn balls fight over no bitch.

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » January 12th, 2017, 6:44 pm

Cocaine wrote:Ima have to make me a viral video ,n call his ho ass out ,cuh I'll beat his bitch ass up lmao

:lmao: I think u should but let me give u ideas , bkuz u know I'm creative n all :lmao:
#1 we all saw sauce walka from yo city a real piru , didn't like how fruit town, wack100 and other real pirus getting played by soulja boi and chris brown ... so if u make a video, have some Houston blood sets in the video letting wack100 know he won't get no Aid and Assistance from Houston bloods :lmao: that will hurt his feelings frfr

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » January 12th, 2017, 8:12 pm

1 Savage wrote:I'd pay to see a wack vs 50 fight. They both older and 50 is verified to have hands and I'm guessing wack is too the way he feeling himself. That got potential to be a real fight.

This sb vs breezy shit tho. I ain't in the mood to watch 2 corn balls fight over no bitch.

I'd pay to see wack vs 50 too but that won't happen on some ppv shit cause wack a nobody compared to 50 sb and bhris ru. I'm talking industry wise. He the smaller name

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 12th, 2017, 8:16 pm

True Words wrote:
1 Savage wrote:I'd pay to see a wack vs 50 fight. They both older and 50 is verified to have hands and I'm guessing wack is too the way he feeling himself. That got potential to be a real fight.

I'd pay to see wack vs 50 too but that won't happen on some ppv shit cause wack a nobody compared to 50 sb and bhris ru. I'm talking industry wise. He the smaller name

that hit will sell off the strenght wack is games man

Return to Lobby